Domestic Terrorism, Lone Wolf Attacks etc...

That would be a great video, the problem is that shit doesn't happen in the sciences or engineering classrooms. The people in those classrooms are figuring out how to get us to Mars.
Uhhh what is the basis for engineering and science? Mathematics. Without it, those other classes fall apart.

That would be a great video, the problem is that shit doesn't happen in the sciences or engineering classrooms. The people in those classrooms are figuring out how to get us to Mars.

Personally I don't feel the subject of the class has much relevance in the video itself.. just satire. Seems they chose a random subject and rolled with it. The video itself probably more accurately portrays how people react with one another on social media, not so much the class room.

My experience is people rather text in class instead of debating with one another. However a large majority of my classes were largely full of hungover kids in the morning or working individuals at night.

Uhhh what is the basis for engineering and science? Mathematics. Without it, those other classes fall apart.

Math science and engineering are what I am talking about. In the classes I have taken shit like this would never happen. In a Sociology class otoh...

Math science and engineering are what I am talking about. In the classes I have taken shit like this would never happen. In a Sociology class otoh...
True, but the class referenced in the video was advanced mathematics. While I agree that it is unlikely for this to happen, academic settings can differ and this scenario is not too far from being a possibility given the current political and sociological climate.

True, but the class referenced in the video was advanced mathematics. While I agree that it is unlikely for this to happen, academic settings can differ and this scenario is not too far from being a possibility given the current political and sociological climate.

When was the last time you were in a college class? This is about a billion miles removed from possibility in a STEM classroom.

This is a active shooter incident and body count time lapse video that I thought some might find interesting. It doesn't specify the who's, what's or why's, and it is geographic to the United States. But still interesting to see have they speed up over the past few years and where geographically they happen more often.

What GWOT Veterans Really Think About Syrian Refugees - Unprecedented Mediocrity

This is an article more specific to a Marine veteran of Iraq and his opinion on the refugee topic. I agree with alot of what he said, and share his opinions and experiences of the types of people you meet during patrols in Iraq. Worth reading.

What will America look like in just a few more generations? These kinds of extreme left wing views are becoming more and more widespread. I mean, Jesus, the amount of support those comments got is baffling.

R9XKRu6.png

XJflcCX.png

Wow.

Amazing.

So we bust 11 people in 10 years that want to create a race war and this is comparable to a worldwide Jihad.

What will America look like in just a few more generations? These kinds of extreme left wing views are becoming more and more widespread. I mean, Jesus, the amount of support those comments got is baffling.

R9XKRu6.png

XJflcCX.png

To be honest I am more afraid of being shot on campus by some whiny bitch(probably male and white) with no girlfriend than I am any ISIS dudes.

In terms of mass shootings again, I am more afraid of some bitch white boy than any Muslims.
Wow.

Amazing.

So we bust 11 people in 10 years that want to create a race war and this is comparable to a worldwide Jihad.

They don't have to be extremists whites for me to be scared of them, they just have to be willing to bring a gun to a gun free zone.

To be honest I am more afraid of being shot on campus by some whiny bitch(probably male and white) with no girlfriend than I am any ISIS dudes.

I'm not afraid of IS, but...

The Virginia Tech shooter was Asian.
Chris Harper-Mercer was half black.
Elliot Rodger was half Asian.
The guy who shot up those TV reporters? Black.

Just off the top of my head.

But hey,that Mayor and his dumbass fanboys would rather single out the evil white man. What is it with white leftists, the kind you see in those comments, and self-flagellation? I'm certain they say this type of shit because they think it makes them look superior. Isn't it enough to just say that you're worried about mentally unhinged killers? Where's the need to specify white people in particular? Sure, spree killers are more likely to be white, but then white people do currently constitute the majority of the population...

Quite frankly, going by FBI statistics alone, you're even more likely to become a victim of violent/discriminatory black-on-white crime than to be shot by a white spree killer. But you don't see mayors going around saying they're more afraid of violent black criminals than they are of ISIS or spree shooters. At most they might say that they're more afraid of being caught up as a victim of a violent crime. No race specified. Rightly so.

I'm not afraid of IS, but...

The Virginia Tech shooter was Asian.
Chris Harper-Mercer was half black.
Elliot Rodger was half Asian.
The guy who shot up those TV reporters? Black.

Just off the top of my head.

But hey,that Mayor and his dumbass fanboys would rather single out the evil white man. What is it with white leftists, the kind you see in those comments, and self-flagellation? I'm certain they say this type of shit because they think it makes them look superior. Isn't it enough to just say that you're worried about mentally unhinged killers? Where's the need to specify white people in particular? Sure, spree killers are more likely to be white, but then white people do currently constitute the majority of the population...

Quite frankly, going by FBI statistics alone, you're even more likely to become a victim of violent/discriminatory black-on-white crime than to be shot by a white spree killer. But you don't see mayors going around saying they're more afraid of violent black criminals than they are of ISIS or spree shooters. At most they might say that they're more afraid of being caught up as a victim of a violent crime. No race specified. Rightly so.

I am more afraid of a white spree shooter than any terrorist. Why? 60+%of mass shootings are by a lone acting white gunman. Recently they have found that schools are an easy target. What do I have to fear of ISIS compared to some spurned kid with easy access to an AR-15 and tons of ammo who thinks he can Call of Duty his way to fame....

Back