Domestic Terrorism, Lone Wolf Attacks etc...

I may be wrong, probably not and I refuse to apologize for this but while the domestic terrorist stuff is going on, let's not forget the largest group of domestic terrorists.....

Our federal government

I said it. Lol
Saw you post and wanted to share something I found. Was watching the Shawn Ryan show and the blonde targeter gal came back on. One of the many things she mention is how the state dept is complicit in importing muslim terrorists.

One case she mentioned is a "Blue Mountain group", something like that, which aided and coordinated the Benghazi attack. Said group was also on the State Dept payroll. So yeah... the Federal govt is literally importing and aiding terrorists, cause they're infested with Anti-American retards and incompetent oxygen thieves.

There are even terrorist families in the US, using the Justice Dept to wage lawfare against Americans going after terrorist orgs. Apparently the Muslim Brotherhood is helping fund these court cases as well.

Last edited:
Saw you post and wanted to share something I found. Was watching the Shawn Ryan show and the blonde targeter gal came back on. One of the many things she mention is how the state dept is complicit in importing muslim terrorists.

One case she mentioned is a "Blue Mountain group", something like that, which aided and coordinated the Benghazi attack. Said group was also on the State Dept payroll. So yeah... the Federal govt is literally importing and aiding terrorists, cause they're infested with Anti-American retards and incompetent oxygen thieves.

There are even terrorist families in the US, using the Justice Dept to wage lawfare against Americans going after terrorist orgs. Apparently the Muslim Brotherhood is helping fund these court cases as well.

Watching it earlier. Sarah Adams is on point. It's fucking wicked how this shit is going on.

I regret watching that. Mainly because though I know the limitations of "intelligence", I believe most of what she's talking about is true.

$40m+ a week, flown right into KBL...holy shit...

We could have given Eric Prince $2B a year to keep Afghan going forever rather than this pile of shit. Unfuckingbelievable.....

I regret watching that. Mainly because though I know the limitations of "intelligence", I believe most of what she's talking about is true.

$40m+ a week, flown right into KBL...holy shit...

We could have given Eric Prince $2B a year to keep Afghan going forever rather than this pile of shit. Unfuckingbelievable.....
Yup! Crazy right!?

What concerns me is what she isn't/can't tell. Whenever it comes to intel people, I expect any info coming from them to be partial truths, untruths, and lies by omission. I get the feeling the rabbit hole goes much farther than this as well. What she's spoken about is only a part of the crazy shit that's going on stateside.

I'm wondering how much of this is being manufactured by design. I'd like to call what's been happening for the past few years as stupidity and incompetence, but I'm starting to heavily lean towards malfeasance. Somebody is pulling strings to let these things happen. The border didn't magically open up, Afghanistan didn't lose itself, and the money invested in the GWOT didn't magically disappear.

Cynically speaking, I'm wondering how many of these terrorists are being brought in and protected; to later be used against Americans. It just seems odd... same with the PR campaign the intel spooks are conducting. It's like no one trusts liars and thieves.

Last edited:
@Muppet Had a thought after seeing the song about Waco in the Feds thread. Call me crazy, but what if the Feds know that they're going to be defunded and their backstop has been to flood the US with a couple battalions of Jihadi's? Think Mutually Assured Destruction, but with Jihadis instead of nukes.

Given the politicization of intel agencies and their criminality at home, associations with organized crime, sex trafficking, drug trafficking, etc, no one really trusts them. What if the swamp sees the writing on the wall and in order to keep their praetorian guard in place they've decided to sabotage the ship? If they go down, we go down with them.

Or at least cause enough chaos and dissatisfaction that another swampy group can supplant them and/or strip us of our freedoms.

@Muppet Had a thought after seeing the song about Waco in the Feds thread. Call me crazy, but what if the Feds know that they're going to be defunded and their backstop has been to flood the US with a couple battalions of Jihadi's? Think Mutually Assured Destruction, but with Jihadis instead of nukes.

Given the politicization of intel agencies and their criminality at home, associations with organized crime, sex trafficking, drug trafficking, etc, no one really trusts them. What if the swamp sees the writing on the wall and in order to keep their praetorian guard in place they've decided to sabotage the ship? If they go down, we go down with them.

Or at least cause enough chaos and dissatisfaction that another swampy group can supplant them and/or strip us of our freedoms.

I am dead serious when I say releasing the Epstein list/ tapes would automatically drain the swamp.

That said, releasing the list will never happen.

I am of the mind that it isn't too far fetched to believe that the unredacted release of Epstein's client list would result in a wildly surreal series of violent global protests.

...which the power hungry would immediately paint as domestic terrorism which would immediately be used as as excuse to weaponize military and police forces to protect their power which would immediately lead to even more chaos

It's a hard pill to swallow but some people are in fact above the law - I believe George Dubya Bush refereed to them as the "governing class"

New normal and all that jazz

Last edited:
I am dead serious when I say releasing the Epstein list/ tapes would automatically drain the swamp.

That said, releasing the list will never happen.
I think it would have to go much deeper than that. Apart from the people on the tapes, it would also mean burning all their close contacts and people they elevated to positions of power.

But that's not what I'm getting at. If our security apparatus is compromised, then we as Americans are going to have to provide for our own safety. With the State Dept, FBI, CIA, etc, aiding and abetting America's enemies on our own soil... some hard decisions are going to have to be made.

I am of the mind that it isn't too far fetched to believe that the unredacted release of Epstein's client list would result in a wildly surreal series of violent global protests.

...which the power hungry would immediately paint as domestic terrorism which would immediately be used as as excuse to weaponize military and police forces to protect their power which would immediately lead to even more chaos

It's a hard pill to swallow but some people are in fact above the law - I believe George Dubya Bush refereed to them as the "governing class"

New normal and all that jazz
Box I think your assessment is closer to the money. That said, I think it'll end up with ethnic and political cleansing. Like what the Shia did to the Sunni in Iraq. Given the new flows of information, I also don't think the governing class or their praetorian guard will survive this. That said, it's not gonna be nice for the civilian population either.

But that's not what I'm getting at. If our security apparatus is compromised, then we as Americans are going to have to provide for our own safety...
Here's the thing - and it is only my opinion, but the very fact that we have things like the Panama Papers and Epstein's Island as topics of national discussion, means that there is no "if" our security apparatus is compromised...

The very fact that stories and accusations around the dumpster fire of Epstein and his twisted perverse orbit means that our security apparatus has been compromised for decades.

Again - just my pinion - mileage may vary.

Here's the thing - and it is only my opinion, but the very fact that we have things like the Panama Papers and Epstein's Island as topics of national discussion, means that there is no "if" our security apparatus is compromised...

The very fact that stories and accusations around the dumpster fire of Epstein and his twisted perverse orbit means that our security apparatus has been compromised for decades.

Again - just my pinion - mileage may vary.
You're right. I honestly don't know why I keep using "if". Maybe some part of me is trying to give people the benefit of the doubt, when in reality they are all guilty as hell.

Pretty sobering when I think of it.

@Marauder06 I don't know if you follow podcasts or want to increase your blood pressure, but she spends a decent amount of time discussing the Haqqanis and where they fit into Afghanistan's terrorist soup.

Back