Dream Car/Bike

Saleen Big Oly Bronco

saleen-big-oly-bronco-1.jpg

fetchimage

Within the past two years purchased two fun vehicles, a Power Wagon and a 2014 Mustang GT. I think my favorite Mustang body style was 2011 to 14. Unfortunately living on the east coast means very little spots where a full size truck will actually fit. I’m hoping to get the Mustang out to VIR this spring during a drivers day.

Planning to add a Boss 302R intake manifold and set of headers. Super charger May be added shortly after if I can keep my wife out of my bank account. 🤫

I like the fact that he has two chainsaws in there for the fine detail work....;-):ROFLMAO:

Time for some semi-mindless banter. Let's burn some excess brain power talking about cars and motorcycles.

What's your dream car (or motorcycle)? If you had the cash and the time, would you build or buy?

For me, I'd have a BJ43 or BJ45 Troopy done up by Icon or the FJ Company. I love turning wrenches, but I'm happier working on bikes than on cars.

A bit more attainable, I'm jonesing to build out a new HD Low Rider or Sport Glide with performance parts and an FXRT fairing.

View attachment 33328
Nut and bolt restoration on FJ cruiser utes are going for 90,000K plus here. Can't find a reasonable survivor for under 20, anything remotely in good condition is 50K. Shorties and troopies are getting good money too, but utes are the market down here.

Seriously, if I won the lottery or had loads of expendable income, I’d buy one of these. I don’t care what make, maybe a Kenworth. Just the tractor/cab. And I’d tool around in that motherfucker just for fun. Travel the country, sleep in the back. I love trucks that much. I’d take my dog.

F6DE85E3-06F6-4708-BC44-8DEAB3C1199F.png

Back