Drone pilots to get medals?

Since you wear the little metal tabs on ASUs, maybe you can wear it all cool with the tab over the badge.

Hm, that's true, if I'm going to go through all that trouble I'll just have a little metal "ENABLER" tab made up, in keeping with the spirit of this "I need something to make me feel special too" thread.

Hm, that's true, if I'm going to go through all that trouble I'll just have a little metal "ENABLER" tab made up, in keeping with the spirit of this "I need something to make me feel special too" thread.

images

I already have my "Anti-Terrorism Level 1" Tab on order, and my "Information Assurance" badge in the mail. Best of the best...

Make sure you write an article about it and publish it in one of your service's magazines, along with a rationalization about the "residual risk" you endure in your job.

Hey Mara, I don't appreciate the way you are insinuating my job isn't dangerous, day in and day out I do arduos administrative tasks without even the slightest hesitation, even though I know full well I could very easily succumb to a papercut :D

Hey Mara, I don't appreciate the way you are insinuating my job isn't dangerous, day in and day out I do arduos administrative tasks without even the slightest hesitation, even though I know full well I could very easily succumb to a papercut :D

I got your back! (see post #58)

Dude, you are a recruiter in New York, that sounds pretty dangerous to me. Seriously.
There have been shootings at recruiting stations...

Back