Elon Musk Bought 9.2% of Twiter

This may not be the tread to debate vehicles, but I'm going from personal experiences of those around me (family, friends, etc), not review sites.

Nothing against the review sites, but I haven't heard a single complaint about the Tesla line. I think it's overpriced, but that's coming from someone who can't use a Tesla. So, fairly irrelevant.

That all said, what is being used as a comparison to Tesla here?

This may not be the tread to debate vehicles, but I'm going from personal experiences of those around me (family, friends, etc), not review sites.

Nothing against the review sites, but I haven't heard a single complaint about the Tesla line. I think it's overpriced, but that's coming from someone who can't use a Tesla. So, fairly irrelevant.

I hope it's not Jeeps :-x;-)

My buddy has a Model Y. Some body panels are really poorly aligned. He also had an issue with door handles during the winter. The Tesla tech was out for one other issue but I don't recall what it was (maybe it was to align another body panel). He got the car in Feb. His previous car was BMW 5-series. Bottom line: the build quality between the two is noticeably different.

Maybe this needs to go to court and get the truth out through discovery.

"Twitter has failed or refused to provide this information. Sometimes Twitter has ignored Mr. Musk's requests, sometimes it has rejected them for reasons that appear to be unjustified, and sometimes it has claimed to comply while giving Mr. Musk incomplete or unusable information," the letter said. It also said the information is fundamental to Twitter's business and financial performance, and it's needed to finish the merger agreement.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/elon-musk-seeks-end-twitter-deal-1.6515431

Twitter, Elon Musk, cancel culture, culture war politics…. Just add failed 18Xrays, SEALS, VMI/Citadel grads, people who say “YASSS,” and explosive diarrhea, you have a list of all my least favorite things.

Back