Energy Security

It's an obvious, coordinated effort to force a "green" economy on the world; at least the West. Thinking it will drive innovation. We don't have the infrastructure and manufacturers can't keep up with what little demand there is now. The very people they were elected to serve are suffering and it's only going to get worse. Freeland is obviously calling the shots with anything to do with Russia and it's obviously personal. She doesn't care that Canadian's are going to freeze and potentially starve this winter, she won't care about Germany.

"Russia lowers gas flows to Europe with part stuck in Canada | National Post" Russia lowers gas flows to Europe with part stuck in Canada

Pulling this post in from the Ukraine thread.

Well when we are selling our Strategic oil reserves to lower prices and they aren’t reducing the price to consumers it is a little fucked up.

Domestic production is about 2 million barrels short of consumption. What is he supposed to do? Drill the oil himself? Oil companies are reaping massive profits right now. Massive. They have a commodity that we have to pay for. It is driving the price of everything up. They don’t give a shit.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

I think it's really dumb that we are releasing a huge amount from our Strategic reserve, to the point that it is lower than it was in 1986. And guess where it's going? China.

Oil from U.S. reserves sent overseas as gasoline prices stay high

People want farmers to feed the 10-billion voracious cunts on the planet but do everything possible to make farming unprofitable and heartbreaking. Along with the uncertainties of the weather, the fact that tens of millions of acres of farmland are being destroyed by development (to house the 10-billion voracious cunts), now you have animal rights activists and radical green fucktards trying to make farmers pay more for ridiculously expensive “green” machinery.

People want farmers to feed the 10-billion voracious cunts on the planet but do everything possible to make farming unprofitable and heartbreaking. Along with the uncertainties of the weather, the fact that tens of millions of acres of farmland are being destroyed by development (to house the 10-billion voracious cunts), now you have animal rights activists and radical green fucktards trying to make farmers pay more for ridiculously expensive “green” machinery.

The Dutch farmer's have a good reason to be pissed. I didn't know some American farmers are still being paid to not farm. Between intentionally making fuel costs high, a war causing food shortages and we could go on and on. It's honestly beginning to look like the whole "equality of outcome" bullshit has reached international relations. It's to hard to bring the third world to our level, so let's fuck us and bring us down to their's.

The Dutch farmer's have a good reason to be pissed. I didn't know some American farmers are still being paid to not farm. Between intentionally making fuel costs high, a war causing food shortages and we could go on and on. It's honestly beginning to look like the whole "equality of outcome" bullshit has reached international relations. It's to hard to bring the third world to our level, so let's fuck us and bring us down to their's.

Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are also buying all the land too. We're so fucked.

I wish I could like that 4 times.

Pulling this post in from the Ukraine thread.

I think it's really dumb that we are releasing a huge amount from our Strategic reserve, to the point that it is lower than it was in 1986. And guess where it's going? China.

Oil from U.S. reserves sent overseas as gasoline prices stay high

This is hilarious, Joe is horrible and needs to resign. The fact that anything connected or formerly connected to his son continues to gain influence or profit from this government shows how corrupt this government is. And they thought Trump was bad.

A million barrels of oil from US Strategic Reserve sold to Chinese state-owned firm where Hunter Biden is an investor: Report

This was also discussed on Fox last night, but Google is bludgeoning the search it seems.

Biden 'crime family' profits from oil while Americans suffer from gas prices: Energy expert

It was interesting in 2020 when it happened at a covid protest.
Acht aanhoudingen na grimmige confrontatie demonstranten bij Binnenhof
Thank you for catching that! :D

Looks like I should've done some digging and waited before posting.

Oh the irony that the face value was accepted and posted as fact.
Really? Have you seen your China dindu nuffin posts?

For the board:
Meme not true to context, ie up armored tractor may not be Dutch, but still funny.
1657336892920.png

To bring this thread back on point. What we're seeing isn't govt incompetence or conspiracy. There are people out in the world whose sole job is to destroy our agricultural and energy security to advance their own twisted ideals.

All this talk of alternative energy, carbon sequestration, and excess carbon in the environment... well, you're the carbon these people are talking about. Alotta these environmental weirdos are either sociopathic grifters or money grubbing psychopaths.

Oh and they've had the ears of the younger generation for a decade plus, thanks to our compromised education system and MSM.

Add on:
If anyone if AFRICOM is chillin here, check out what higher food prices and fertilizer prices are gonna do for stability in your neck of the woods. That said the rabbit is regarded as a retard. So hey, take what I say with a grain of salt... or sand! (Ha cha cha cha cha)

Last edited:
There’s definitely an agenda on the part of the Left to force green policy before any real practical solutions or alternatives are available. They want it and they want it now and they’re not open to reason or compromise. And they don’t give a shit who gets trampled in the process.

All they’ve really got are words, too much rebel-without-a-job free time and lots of panic-driven Greta Thunberg scrunched-up pie-hole anger.

There’s definitely an agenda on the part of the Left to force green policy before any real practical solutions or alternatives are available. They want it and they want it now and they’re not open to reason or compromise. And they don’t give a shit who gets trampled in the process.

All they’ve really got are words, too much rebel-without-a-job free time and lots of panic-driven Greta Thunberg scrunched-up pie-hole anger.

If you talk to many of these younger climate protestors, they are nihilistic and think it's all or nothing because they are told the world is ending "tomorrow".

Found the video of Dutch Police shooting at the tractor w/the 16 year old at the wheel.

Jesus.

You know, at some point cops just like being the enemy. Didn't know Holland was pre-2014 Ukraine and the police were the Berkut.
I don't think they know any better. Maybe they think that in the short term it won't affect them. In the long term, they may be screwed considering the economic stability that agricultural self sufficiency brings.

Back