Familiar with website “ID.me” ?

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
A buddy just suggested this site to me, says he gets fantastic Veteran discounts from it.

Seems too good to be true, which means it probably is. Any of you guys familiar with it?

I’ve had to use it for VA and my hunting license. I tried to use the motherfucker so I could e-file my tax return but it kept denying me because it said my DL was too blurry. It’s not blurry. Then I tried to use my DoD ID and it said that was too blurry. It’s not blurry either. I ran the goddam things about ten times with the same result and had to quit before I shot the fucking desktop.

A buddy just suggested this site to me, says he gets fantastic Veteran discounts from it.

Seems too good to be true, which means it probably is. Any of you guys familiar with it?

It's not a discount site itself, it's a 3rd party that a lot of places use to verify service (connected with their individual discount programs). As an example, it's how I log into oakleysi.com.

I've been using it for that and a few other places for a couple years now with no issues. It's nice not having to upload DD-214 etc to individual websites.

GovX, Nine Line Apparel, Oakley SI, etc etc use it to verify veteran, military, and first responder status for discounts.

I was skeptical the first time I encountered it as well. I now use it all of the time. You're more than safe using it @Ooh-Rah

Back