Fantasy Football 2017/18 Thread

Alright- I know this isnt standard, but I would like you to help me out. Yes all of you.

I am in a 10 team dynasty keeper league (11 years deep) and I need a reciever. I want to upgrade fro Tyreek Hill and Desean Jackson.

I know, you might think, "not a terrible pair", however, literally ALL the smart choices have been taken, and stashed. I need a DEEP DEEP sleeper that came on in the last 2 weeks or so that I can pick up early this week.

It's a standard league and I need a realistic 6-10 points.

I implore you; who you got?

ETA- The very first name on a list of recievers filtered by "fantasy points this season" is...kenny britt.

Upgrade from Tyreek Hill? He's the #4 WR this year.. Britt is #91.. hard to find a sleeper without knowing who's available.

Upgrade from Tyreek Hill? He's the #4 WR this year.. Britt is #91.. hard to find a sleeper without knowing who's available.
Fair enough- I meant to say, "I want to upgrade as a whole from this pair of recievers, so even though Tyreek is the #4 guy, I need a better receiver/match up pair than the two I listed that can get me a win this week".

And in the league I am talking about? Britt is the first "best" receiver I have available. Everyone below him isnt taken.

This week’s playoff games look good. My sleeper is TE Greg Olsen, though he woke up last week so I guess he’s not a sleeper anymore 🤔

Alright- I know this isnt standard, but I would like you to help me out. Yes all of you.

I am in a 10 team dynasty keeper league (11 years deep) and I need a reciever. I want to upgrade fro Tyreek Hill and Desean Jackson.

I know, you might think, "not a terrible pair", however, literally ALL the smart choices have been taken, and stashed. I need a DEEP DEEP sleeper that came on in the last 2 weeks or so that I can pick up early this week.

It's a standard league and I need a realistic 6-10 points.

I implore you; who you got?

ETA- The very first name on a list of recievers filtered by "fantasy points this season" is...kenny britt.

Tyrell Williams.

Also he is a rookie, but if it is a dynasty league, Mike Williams on the Chargers. He had a bad season but I think he is too talented to be bad for long.

Tyrell Williams.

Also he is a rookie, but if it is a dynasty league, Mike Williams on the Chargers. He had a bad season but I think he is too talented to be bad for long.
I actually picked up Tyrell and started him.

Can you do me a favor and tell Phillip f#*$(ng Rivers to PLEASE throw 2 or three more TD's, one of which to the aforementioned Williams? I played Rivers over Stafford cause it's the Jets.

I actually picked up Tyrell and started him.

Can you do me a favor and tell Phillip f#*$(ng Rivers to PLEASE throw 2 or three more TD's, one of which to the aforementioned Williams? I played Rivers over Stafford cause it's the Jets.

Jets have a good defense though.

This is what heartbreak looks like. I’m the sawed off’s. I started my absolute best roster other than Rivers over Smith, and of course, I would have won and would have went to the championship to win a grand.

View attachment 20698
I think Boon and I came close to this if you subtract 50pts, have two lineups fight to do less, and have no monetary reward to the victor. Maybe not that close to this after writing that out...

Good luck @AWP I have a feeling I am going to get smoked!

Back