Fantasy Football 2017/18 Thread

Since I'm 'out'...OohRah 69'ers will say "yes" to any trade offers.

While I'd love to, I'll roll with who I have/ who I can find on the waiver wire. I've been in leagues where guys did the above, working drug deals with their buddies to win a free FF league. I'm not setting a policy as it isn't my place, but I don't like the practice. YMMV.

While I'd love to, I'll roll with who I have/ who I can find on the waiver wire. I've been in leagues where guys did the above, working drug deals with their buddies to win a free FF league. I'm not setting a policy as it isn't my place, but I don't like the practice. YMMV.

This is only the 2nd time I've done FF. If my offer was something considered unethical in FF circles, that was certainly not my intent.

This is only the 2nd time I've done FF. If my offer was something considered unethical in FF circles, that was certainly not my intent.

I don't know if it is or not to be honest. For better or worse, I roll with my own Life Code.

Please do not underestimate the amount of potential failure that my team holds. To be safe, I grabbed both Rams backs in the event either drops bombs

Congratulations on the win!

(Perhaps the only day someone could be serious when they said "I could have won had I started Andy Dalton over Big Ben" without sounding like they are mad.)

Congratulations on the win!

(Perhaps the only day someone could be serious when they said "I could have won had I started Andy Dalton over Big Ben" without sounding like they are mad.)

Thanks, it feels very cheap knowing that the win is 100% due to team rest.

Maybe next year the championship gets pushed to week 16.

Thanks, it feels very cheap knowing that the win is 100% due to team rest.

A win is a win. I was talking to a few buddies about this and they were saying they play in leagues where the championship game is week 16 of the regular season, it makes it more unlikely that winning fantasy teams get blown up come week 17 when coaches are resting players.

I got 5th and @Ooh-Rah got 6th...the best part is the Vikings will also lose in two weeks!

Bring the hate Vikings fans!

I’ll renew the league when I’m back in town next week. I received a few auto renew emails but I’m booting a few people from last year’s league (no longer members/lack of participation). I’ll start a new thread when it’s renewed and assign a draft date as close to the start of regular season as possible.

Back