• Standard

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

ShadowSpear

ShadowSpear.com
Administrator
SSMP
SOF Mentor
PM me with your email address to receive an invite to this year's league.

The current draft date is scheduled for 26 AUGUST @ 8PM EST.

Also click the poll to choose whether you prefer to use the standard live draft (which we have always done) or auction (where you start off with a certain amount of fake cash you have to use to bid on your draft picks).

Last edited:
PM me with your email address to receive an invite to this year's league.

The current draft date is scheduled for 29 September @ 8PM EST.

Also click the poll to choose whether you prefer to use the standard live draft (which we have always done) or auction (where you start off with a certain amount of fake cash you have to use to bid on your draft picks).
29 August?

Roh-Roh....tomorrow is the 26th.

I guess I need to go thru my emails and find the invite and get my team registered.

I'll be drafting either from an airport or possibly Cary, NC.

ETA- I think it'll be NC, so that makes this comment completely different than the comment I made 2 above this that said the exact. Same. Thing. :rolleyes:

Alright so the draft is offset due to a late invite acception. So there will probably be no draft today since we now have 9 people lol 🤔

I just handed over commissioner status to @amlove21 and deleted my team so that the draft can continue with even numbers. Please double check when you get the chance since I can no longer see the settings.

Back