Favorite song of 2015

Good tune. I just found it a few months ago on the metal/hard rock station I listen too.

My favorite song stays the same every year. It's still Lawyers, Guns and Money. I'd like to hear it remade into a 10 minute version, by somebody like the Dropkick Murphys.

My favorite song stays the same every year. It's still Lawyers, Guns and Money. I'd like to hear it remade into a 10 minute version, by somebody like the Dropkick Murphys.

Well, here's Widespread panic's version....

My 2 favorites are available only as mp3's - written by another SF guy... so I can't upload them here. Bummer.

Last edited:
And the winner (in my book) is.....

Nathaniel Rateliff & The Nightsweats -S.O.B.

The entire album has grown on me, but this song in particular is a danger to my driving record. Maybe when I get pulled, the cop will be laughing too hard at my singing and dancing to actually write the ticket.

Adele hasn't done anything I don't like. Incredible voice.
But as a song, gotta go with John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16 by Keith Urban.

Adele hasn't done anything I don't like. Incredible voice. <snip>

Tickets for MN went on sale at 10am today. At 10:01 there were no tickets available for either show - Excel Energy Center holds 19k seats for concerts - that's 38k tickets in less than 1 minute? Yeah right.

People on StubHub asking minimum $600 each, for shit seats. I know it is all a racket, but my wife LOVES Adele - no chance I'm paying that kind of extorted money for a concert though.

Back