First Aid Kit ? BLS Kit advise

I've cleaned up some things, the thread is open for bidness. Don't be shy, post away and don't make me break out the TWS.

You didn't miss anything, I am glad Freefalling was able to reinstate my lost brain cells and remove the venous distention I had on my forehead though.

So far I have nothing to say, you guys are packing more gear than I am currently just due to sourcing stuff and costs.

Why delete the morons post? I read them last night and told my boss (LONG time RN,AF IMA O-6) about them and she wanted to see them. I logged on and gone, no more deleted. I say leave 'em up as a warning to all the other TSTL people out there.

Why delete the morons post? I read them last night and told my boss (LONG time RN,AF IMA O-6) about them and she wanted to see them. I logged on and gone, no more deleted. I say leave 'em up as a warning to all the other TSTL people out there.

The problem with leaving the post up in tact is that it's false info on the site.
Info that the unaware may use.

I would have left his post up but changed the content to a gay love letter to michael jackson or something similar }:-) lol

Allow me to clear up a few things:

G-man22290210 came back from the dead to post his unique brand of stupid, a post filled with errors, conjecture, rumors, shit he read on a bathroom wall, and the NYT Suduku of the Day puzzle.

That's a bucket of FAIL.

We can't always guarantee that a medical post will be 100% accurate, but when something is so retarded that even I scratch my head over it like a labrador retriver looking a physics book...it is time for that post to go. English doesn't need to be one's first, second, or third language here, but you might want to have something coherent and remotely factual before doing so, hence G-man8675309's two posts getting vaporized like Natty Light in a trailer park and my follow on TWS-fueled post.

I hope this helps with the confusion, places some posts in context, and we can move forward with the original intent of the thread.

Thank you.

Allow me to clear up a few things:

G-man22290210 came back from the dead to post his unique brand of stupid, a post filled with errors, conjecture, rumors, shit he read on a bathroom wall, and the NYT Suduku of the Day puzzle.

That's a bucket of FAIL.

We can't always guarantee that a medical post will be 100% accurate, but when something is so retarded that even I scratch my head over it like a labrador retriver looking a physics book...it is time for that post to go. English doesn't need to be one's first, second, or third language here, but you might want to have something coherent and remotely factual before doing so, hence G-man8675309's two posts getting vaporized like Natty Light in a trailer park and my follow on TWS-fueled post.

I hope this helps with the confusion, places some posts in context, and we can move forward with the original intent of the thread.

Thank you.

Copy that, but an old medic just sees funny! My last assignment was at an Air Force Med Center and I had to over-see Job Corps CNA kids; what a pain in the ass! Busted at the gate for pot, call Nasty, step outside of thier CoP, call Nasty.... RIP Gboy!

I liked the part about cleaning a wound with alcohol, who the fuck is teaching this kid?

Back