First Post

I appreciate all the replies and warm welcomes =)

Welcome to the site, I hope you're able to realize your goal of joining a SOT-A team. I recommend 5th Group.
What rank are you now? I don't remember any of my SOT-As being lower than E6, but I could be wrong about that.

5th Group would actually be my first choice, but due to my language I'm not sure if I am required to be with 1st Group, but it would make more sense. I'm currently an E4; as much as I'd love to go to SOT-A straight out of AIT, I can certainly understand that Army requiring you to have some on the job experience first.

Didn't I square you away when you contacted me on PS.com?

Ofcourse if you took the time to respond back to my reply of your PM perhaps I would of helped..

Your information was very helpful; I apologize for not properly thanking you in a timely fashion. To be honest, the atmosphere on PS is a little intimidating so I didn't want to push my luck any further.

... Your information was very helpful; I apologize for not properly thanking you in a timely fashion. To be honest, the atmosphere on PS is a little intimidating so I didn't want to push my luck any further.

Get used to it. Those are the guys you'd be working with on a daily basis. That being said, you're probably safer using ps.com as a reading source more than anything. You gain much from a regular read of that place - not just the current stuff but read back in depth into the forums. Extremely valuable stuff - same same here.

LL

I wanted to bust your balls to see how you reacted.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have and if I'm able to answer them I will.

Back