Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (what is it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NineFingerFighter

Unverified
I am trying to find what is a good fitness prep to follow to get physically ready for A&S. I've tried SEALfit and 10 Week Assessment & Selection Fitness Prep as well as just doing my own thing. I've heard good and bad on both and multiple other plans and prep guides but just looking for true testimonials on which is best preferred by successful candidates. I am in the middle of a course right now and plan on starting my package when I graduate(the MARSOC recruiter I am talking to says I'm likely to get a slot for next summer/fall). I have thought about getting the MTI A&S training plan but want to know some opinions before dropping $80. Any info would be helpful. I'm not here to G2 anything just want to know what tools would help me be successful.

Any info would be helpful. I'm not here to G2 anything just want to know what tools would help me be successful.

It's your lucky day Marine. Someone created a "sticky" just above your post with enough A&S/Recon/MARSOC threads to offer you days of reading! They even went so far as to organize into categories!

Please take some time to review those threads before beginning a new thread on the topic. Very likely many of your questions will be answered, and you will find a few conversations to interject some thoughts or questions into.

Best of success....

Notice - Marine Corps Recon and/or MARSOC - Start Here

- locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back