FNG

yarles87

Verified Military
Goodmorning everyone.

My name is Charlie. I completed OCS through the PLC program in Summer 2009, and am currently a college senior with one semester to go. I will graduate and commission in December in the United States Marine Corps. I'll be competing for an Infantry MOS slot once at TBS, and if deemed a shit hot platoon commander after a few deployments, will strive to work towards becoming a part of MARSOC.

I'm here for research on the specops community, physical fitness tips, and a general greater understanding of the military community. Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum, and thank you for your service to our country.

Semper Fidelis,
Charlie

Greetings and Welcome

Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box. Any man playing grab-ass or fighting spends a night in the box. Any man not in his bunk spends a night in the box. Any man caught smoking .. spends a night in the box. Any man don't bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box. I'm responsible for order in here. Any man don't keep order spends: a night in the. . . BOX !!

Back