FNG

yarles87

Verified Military
Goodmorning everyone.

My name is Charlie. I completed OCS through the PLC program in Summer 2009, and am currently a college senior with one semester to go. I will graduate and commission in December in the United States Marine Corps. I'll be competing for an Infantry MOS slot once at TBS, and if deemed a shit hot platoon commander after a few deployments, will strive to work towards becoming a part of MARSOC.

I'm here for research on the specops community, physical fitness tips, and a general greater understanding of the military community. Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum, and thank you for your service to our country.

Semper Fidelis,
Charlie

RENO

Order of Silver Rose
Unverified

Greetings and Welcome

Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box. Any man playing grab-ass or fighting spends a night in the box. Any man not in his bunk spends a night in the box. Any man caught smoking .. spends a night in the box. Any man don't bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box. I'm responsible for order in here. Any man don't keep order spends: a night in the. . . BOX !!