FO_Price's Intro.

FO_Price

Unverified
My name is Price, I am 20 years old. I used to play football and run track at paradise valley high school I'm a high school graduate. I took the asvab and got a 79 on it with GT score of 116 and CO of 115. I am unbelievably thankful that I am even going to get offered the opportunity to get to follow in the footsteps of U.S. Army Veteran's that I wish to become more like each and every day. I've read and used a lot of information on this forum/site and took the initiative to adapt and apply those methods and lessons to my own pursuance of an 13F option 40 contract. I thank every Paratrooper, Ranger, and Veteran that makes this forum possible, and I thank you battle hardened Veterans for helping guide us (DEP's) in the path of a squared away future soldier. I am humbled in the presents of such greatness, in which I wish to one day achieve. I finally decided to join this forum because of my proximity towards shipping to BCT. I go to BCT on March 12, 2012 @ Fort. Lenard wood, Missouri. AIT @ Fort. Sill, Oklahoma. BAT @ Fort. Benning, Georgia. RASP I @ Fort. Benning, Georgia. My last APFT score was 292. Pushups 83
Situps 78
2Mile 13:31
Pullups 19 (palms away)

Welcome to the site and best of luck with your goals.
When thanking the people who make this sight possible, you might want to broaden your scope a bit, "mods, admin & contributors"..."vets/AD/LEO/civis"...
Check your grammar before posting.
What does FO in your screen name stand for? Are they your initials or something else?
I DEP'd out of Scottsdale, different branch though.
Again, best of luck!

Thank all of you Veteran's for the hospitality. SkrewzLoose, Roger that dually noted. I'm a DEP out of Scottsdale also, Thomas & Scottsdale Road. To answer your question, 'FO' stands for Forward Observer because that's my MOS in my contract.

Back