Force Recon is in the hiz-ouse!

I love saying, "Air Force" after my standard answers of "I am in the military" or "Government work" to the questions of "What do you do?"

The unwavering reactions I get (Air Force, hahaha, AF sucks, you're not really in the military, etc) are always waaaaaaayyyyy funnier to the people with me, mainly because I usually totally agree with their bashing and badassness for as long as I possibly can.

It's always great.

I usually get asked what plane I fly. I did get a girl to legitimately believe I was a door gunner on the space shuttle a couple weeks ago. Told her we flew patrols to protect our satellites from the Chinese. I made up this whole intricate spacesuit/retention system that I wore to keep me connected to the shuttle. I love 19-year-olds.

I usually get asked what plane I fly. I did get a girl to legitimately believe I was a door gunner on the space shuttle a couple weeks ago. Told her we flew patrols to protect our satellites from the Chinese. I made up this whole intricate spacesuit/retention system that I wore to keep me connected to the shuttle. I love 19-year-olds.

Well done brother. Well done. 1 thing my dad always told me was that it does not matter what you are, a garbage collector, tax person or Paratrooper. If you do the job well and are proud of what you did, he would not care what I grew up to be. I wanted to be a Navy SEAL but then decided to take after my pop and be a Paratrooper and medic. He told a few, not a lot of stories from Nam.

F.M.

I can't wait for my first run-in with someone on the UBL raid.
Happened to me at a bar in Newport Beach. Kid went from being in the USMC > MARSOC > supporting ST6 on the raid > "you know our chopper went down, right?" (no shit, this kid actually said that)
I'm pretty sure I mused about this elsewhere with more detail.

Happened to me at a bar in Newport Beach. Kid went from being in the USMC > MARSOC > supporting ST6 on the raid > "you know our chopper went down, right?" (no shit, this kid actually said that)
I'm pretty sure I mused about this elsewhere with more detail.

Dude was prolly like 18 or something, with pimples.

F.M.

Pull out your cell phone, remind him that you know he signed an NDA, and you have to report this incident to your unit's Security Officer.

I always liked the Star Trek "Search for Spock" scene in the bar when Ole Doc McCoy is trying to get a ride to Genisis,

Glad to see I'm not the only geting my "discreetness" undermined by the wife... :D
Your women are proud of you guys.

ROFLMAO. You little shit.

Back