Former Green Beret helping guys get selected via youtube channel check out "mod edit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean"buck"rogers

Green Beret
Verified SOF
Whats up guys former combat deployed Green Beret from 10th Special Forces started a youtube channel to help guys get selected check out "mod edit"

mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
nope figured a prior Green Beret offering personal advice would be warmly accepted on a special operations thread...
A non Verified Green Beret. For all I know your the fat kid serving me in the drive through making up shit and asking if I want 2 apple pies for a dollar. See my point, Vet yourself and ask permission to advertise.

A non Verified Green Beret. For all I know your the fat kid serving me in the drive through making up shit and asking if I want 2 apple pies for a dollar. See my point, Vet yourself and ask permission to advertise.
already submitted a dd214... and check the channel... clearly not a fat kid serving anything...

Something in the water today.

@sean"buck"rogers - we value our SOF members here; especially those willing to share knowledge for the next generation to follow in their footsteps. ShadowSpear may be different than other forums you’ve been a part of, we value conversation and respect here more than chest-thumping and dick measuring.

I sincerely hope you take a step back, let us get your vetting squared away, and become a long term contributing member of the forum.

Be well.

đź”’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back