Fox News on the SEAL Teams

SEALs promote themselves pretty well. With that self promotion, probably from the HQ side of the public affairs office, they seem to have mass produced a product that is in high demand by the American public.

We hate all the advertising....and it hasn't helped get the numbers up at all. The big wigs (career officers) are the ones responsible for this. Most of what they show is gay anyway. Alot of men just don't want to man the fuck up in time of war and give it their all to be a frogman.

We hate all the advertising....and it hasn't helped get the numbers up at all. The big wigs (career officers) are the ones responsible for this. Most of what they show is gay anyway. Alot of men just don't want to man the fuck up in time of war and give it their all to be a frogman.

Most I suspect chose airsoft over real service.

I don't think I've seen anything more gay than some grown man all jocked up like a Navy SEAL with an M4 clone and the airsoft Mk23 with a fake Knights suppressor running around the woods. :rolleyes:

These fags spend boo koo bucko's on all the kit, uniforms, Protech helmets, and their rifles and holters. Some of the pics I've seen actually look pretty scary.

It's called quiet professionals for a reason. People who want to join the Teams need to come to us, not the other way around. If it takes a recruiter coming to you and saying 'Hey this is why you should get off your ass and become a SEAL' then in my opinion that's not a guy I want wearing the Trident. I never served with a single frogman who just 'wound up' in the Teams on a whim. Every man I worked with was there because they wanted to be there. They worked their asses off to get there and they worked even harder to stay there. All the advertising dollars in the world aren't going to give a guy the fire in the gut that it takes to make it through BUD/S.

Most I suspect chose airsoft over real service.

I don't think I've seen anything more gay than some grown man all jocked up like a Navy SEAL with an M4 clone and the airsoft Mk23 with a fake Knights suppressor running around the woods. :rolleyes:

These fags spend boo koo bucko's on all the kit, uniforms, Protech helmets, and their rifles and holters. Some of the pics I've seen actually look pretty scary.

I know a few. Even wanted to hook up witch a chick but shes dating an airsofter :doh:
But isnt it just about that ? to attract more men who have the potential to make it through BUD/S ?

Got some SWCC footage in there as well.

No wonder people always get us confused.:)

I wish no one knew we existed. :D

Rata

Nice vid Rav... Truly special men.

I was just at the location in the first part (the homecoming) of the video a few weeks ago.

Back