Training Frank Proctor 2-Day Performance Carbine Class - Feb 28-29, 2015 - Eastaboga, AL

Alias-Training

Unverified
Frank Proctor 2-Day Performance Carbine Class - Feb 28-29, 2015 - Eastaboga, AL

Way of the Gun
www.wayofthegun.us

Frank Proctor has served over 18 years in the military, the last 11 of those in US Army Special Forces. During his multiple combat tours in Afghanistan & Iraq he had the privilege to serve with and learn from many seasoned veteran Special Forces Operators so their combined years of knowledge and experience has helped him to become a better operator & instructor. While serving as an instructor at the Special Forces Advanced Urban Combat Course he was drawn to competitive shooting. He has since earned the USPSA Grand Master ranking in the Limited Division and Master ranking in the IDPA Stock Service Pistol division. He learned a great deal from shooting in competition and this has helped him to become to become a better tactical shooter. Frank is one of the few individuals able to bring the experiences of U.S. Army Special Forces, Competitive Shooting, and veteran Instructor to every class.

All this experience combines to make Frank Proctor a well-rounded shooter and instructor capable of helping you to achieve your goal of becoming a better shooter.

AliasBigLogo.jpg

Alias Training & Security Services
www.aliastraining.com

Frank Proctor 2-Day Performance Carbine Class - Feb 28-29, 2015 - Eastaboga, AL

Way of the Carbine

The Way of the Gun facility sits on 33 acres and has 11 carbine and pistol bays, 200 yard rifle range, 450 yard rifle range, 475 yard rifle range, live fire shoot house, vehicles, natural terrain and over 100 AR 500 steel targets. As with all of my home based courses, having multiple bays to work with allows shooters to branch off into different bays and get as many reps on the material we cover as they want. I have different courses of fire set up in the bays to train and challenge those skills all while having a blast!

You must have extremely safe gun handling skills and a working knowledge of marksmanship to attend this course.

This is a Performance Shooting course. I define Performance Shooting as: Applying the correct ratio of speed and accuracy to dynamic shooting situations with a goal of scoring maximum points in minimum time.
This 2-day course is designed to give you, the shooter, all of the tools necessary to effectively run your carbine in any shooting situation at any effective carbine distance. The first day will focus on the full spectrum of running the carbine at distances of 25 yards and in including various movement techniques and shooting while moving. This will be accomplished by training what I call the Performance Shooting Process. During the Process we will cover and grasp the 4 components of Performance Shooting; Processing, Control, Mechanics and Movement. The second day will refine some of those technique/skill sets and move into utilizing the carbine at greater distances (as far as the range allows, WOTG facility is 300 yards) In my opinion shooters have lost touch with the fact that the AR-15 is a RIFLE and is very capable platform. My goal in this course is to bring it back! During the long-range portion we will explore the capabilities and limitations of your carbine, optics (or irons) and ammo. We will also cover techniques for working in and around vehicles and other “natural” terrain, including rapid stability techniques.

Instructor: Frank Proctor

Class dates: Feb 28-29, 2015

Cost: $450

Range facilities:

Way of the Gun Training Facility
1581 Richeytown Road
Eastaboga, AL 36260

Start Time: 9AM

Gear requirements:
- Carbine with 50 yard zero. Time will be allowed to confirm zero.
- Sling – must allow you to operate with the carbine. Sling must keep the muzzle in a safe direction (straight up or straight down) when in a stored position.
- 2 magazines
- Magazine pouch-belt mounted or body armor/chest rig
- Long sleeves and gloves suitable for shooting will be very beneficial for day 2.
- Eye Protection (wrap around style) and Hearing protection
- Kneepads are optional but will be beneficial, bring a shooting mat if you like, we will be on the ground.

Round count: 1200 rounds

To sign-up for this class please use this link;
http://aliastraining.com/frankproctor2-dayperformancecarbineclass-feb28-292015-eastabogaal.aspx

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me;
paul@aliastraining.com

***IF YOU CANNOT FIND REASONABLY PRICED AMMO FOR THE CLASS PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT Paul@aliastraining.com. WE HAVE SEVERAL VENDORS LINED UP TO SUPPLY AMMO TO OUR STUDENTS.***

Back