General officer announcements

Ravage

running up that hill
http://www.soc.mil/UNS/Releases/2011/July/110712-01.html

WASHINGTON, D.C. (Courtesy of DefenseLink, July 12, 2011) - Secretary of Defense Leon E. Panetta announced today that the President has made the following nominations:

Army Maj. Gen. Charles T. Cleveland has been nominated for appointment to the rank lieutenant general and for assignment as commanding general, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg, N.C. Cleveland is currently serving as commander, Special Operations Command Central, United States Central Command, MacDill Air Force Base, Fla.

Army Maj. Gen. Keith C. Walker has been nominated for appointment to the rank of lieutenant general and for assignment as deputy commanding general, Futures/director, Army Capabilities Integration Center, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, Fort Monroe, Va. Walker is currently serving as commanding general, Brigade Modernization Command, Army Capabilities Integration Center, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, Fort Bliss, Texas.

So no shit there I was in the GB Club talking with an NCO from the company and saying "I wonder who's going to replace LTG Mulholland at USASOC". Holy coincedence

Back