Ghillie Suit build

I couldn't really tell, but did you sew any of it down? Cuts out the amount of goo you use if you get a double stitch x pattern.(you can just fortify the stitchings with it instead of putting it unders). Mines been through 45 stalks still holding up great. Just a tip for your next, I'll a pic up whenever I pull it out. That goo is going to get rock hard and real uncomfortable after a few times you sweat in it. Some of my pigs did the same thing but hey it's a learning curve, find what works. And everyone's already said it but any type of atex or multicam has been the best from what I've observed. Anyways best of luck to ya!

I couldn't really tell, but did you sew any of it down? Cuts out the amount of goo you use if you get a double stitch x pattern.(you can just fortify the stitchings with it instead of putting it unders). Mines been through 45 stalks still holding up great. Just a tip for your next, I'll a pic up whenever I pull it out. That goo is going to get rock hard and real uncomfortable after a few times you sweat in it. Some of my pigs did the same thing but hey it's a learning curve, find what works. And everyone's already said it but any type of atex or multicam has been the best from what I've observed. Anyways best of luck to ya!
I did not, this build ended up being a learning experience and I will do a second build this Spring. I have everything but the netting and canvas, so it'll be a little less pricey this time.

I did not, this build ended up being a learning experience and I will do a second build this Spring. I have everything but the netting and canvas, so it'll be a little less pricey this time.

All been there brother, Sniper world has always been a little sting in the wallet lol. But a lot of it you cant do yourself it just is all about your decision. Fishing line works like a charm for the stiching, I'm pretty sure it would take siberian tiger to break it. Canvas is always expensive, probably the only thing you really got to spend money on, you can always look to one of the senior guys getting out and see if they've got an old sea bag or kit bag(the old 1, non glossy) and that shit works just as good. Guy in my platoon spent 70 bucks total and his was pretty damn good, while others spent 200-300 and they were "eh". Ooh and I'm sure someone in your section advised you already but because it wasn't shown in the photo, make sure you get the shoulders(front area) good with netting/burlap, head /shoulders are the most important area. Arts and crafts, I feel like building 1 again lol.

Back