Girls and Guns...

x SF med

the Troll
Verified SOF
Not far from the south of Canada, 'Murica!
SSMP
SOF Mentor
for all you horndogs out there that don't have girlfriends but have lots of guns (Boon, Rick, Ravage, Hounddog, EatIII, Pardus, 0699 for the moment, and all you others ...) Yes, this is a follow-up post to Pardus' "...hard objects" thread}:-)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvUyiZZiuW0"]YouTube - sexy girl shooting .50 caliber barrett[/ame]

Girl friends are over rated. I prefer multiple girls I don't ever have to call :eek:

You mean the ones that tell you straight out if you ever call back they'll have restraining orders filed? Or that their fathers have shot guns and will use them?

I think he means the ones that never give him their number to begin with. If you haven't finished a sentence to a girl, it's not considered a conversation and definitely not considered a "relationship". }:-);)

Doesn't change the fact you clicked on it then.

You want a shovel so you don't have to dig that hole by hand?

Reminds me of the video that was created by Quentin Tarantino especially for use in the movie Jackie Brown.

The bonus DVD has the complete video on it. In the movie, you only see selected cuts when Samuel Jackson and De Niro are sitting around bullshitting about the arms trade.

"The AK-47. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every MF'er in the room."

Entrenching tool's in the car. I clicked because, well, it's girls and guns - two of my favorite things, right up there with beer and sailing - what's your excuse for watching it? Hmmmmm?

Got an order of preference, there, bub?

}:-)}:-)

LL

Entrenching tool's in the car. I clicked because, well, it's girls and guns - two of my favorite things, right up there with beer and sailing - what's your excuse for watching it? Hmmmmm?

Who says I watched it?

Back