Going commando

Duece: I learned the hard way also. I also learned the hard way about dipping. Joe grunt says:

Grunt: Doc, don't swallow
Me: O.K.
Grunt: DON'T SWALLOW DOC!
Me: VOMITING, TOO LATE, DAMN IT. Now I have ball itch AND and a upset stomach.

F.M.

I learned in OSUT to go commando... I didn't realize there were people that actually wore anything underneath. Must be dirty nasty legs or just serious POGs...

The Air Force specifically states in it's uniform reg that underwear is required to be worn. I never checked the reg while I was in the Corps. Just out of curiosity, what do the other branch's regs say?

It might fall under "dont ask, dont tell" :D

Yeah the armys stated that as well last time I saw it. With the ACU crotches always ripping out it prolly isn't a bad reg.

We had a bloke who was forbidden to go commando at PT. His piece stretched almost all the way to his knee. Its a bit hard to concentrate at circuits when someones bell end is bouncing around.

Poor Headshot would have been beside himself...

'Going Commando'

I'll take Naked Bar Harstad for 500 Alex, :)

You had to be there...

YES, for yomps you're better off going commando.

Yeah the armys stated that as well last time I saw it. With the ACU crotches always ripping out it prolly isn't a bad reg.

First time I took a knee in the ACUs on an objective, RIPPPPPPPP.... I have 3 pairs of ACU pants that have the rip in the crotch. But its perfect; get some much needed fresh air ventilation, as well as instant whip-it-out when you need to take a piss.

We had a bloke who was forbidden to go commando at PT. His piece stretched almost all the way to his knee. Its a bit hard to concentrate at circuits when someones bell end is bouncing around.

Poor Headshot would have been beside himself...

I don't know whether to be offended or jealous...............}:-)

A little vaseline on the thighs and nuts is key to a long forced march in my opinion, but sometimes you just learn too suck it up without.. soldier

Just dont get caught with a tub of vaseline in your gear during a kit check. Noone will want go be your battle buddy.

Back