Good Day

Bradlybrad

Unverified
Hello, I am here beacause, I am interested into joining special forces. Although I am at a stand still. Currently I am in the Marines, radio op, rank Cpl. I am here to get some info on Marsoc and Rangers. I haven't decided which one i would like to tryout for so if anyone knows some information such as how is the life once you are in? For I tired of the BS I deal with as of now.

Thank you.

Welcome...not quite sure how you would be able to try out for Ranger Regiment while in the Marines, so that narrows things down some :confused:

Welcome to the site. Do you want to be part of the Ranger Regiment, or do you just want to go to Ranger School? For the former, you'll have to leave the Corps and join the Army; for the latter, you might be able to get a school slot if you make it into MARSOC.

Never heard Corporal of Marines refer to himself as an E-4... Kinda sad.

Welcome.

Never heard Corporal of Marines refer to himself as an E-4... Kinda sad.

Welcome.

I went with the universal term for my rank. I have had to explain it so many times it became a habit.

And I am aware I would have to switch over to the Army for the Rangers. But as I have said those are the two groups of interest to me.

Thank you.

Back