Great to be here

kagespartan

Unverified
Hello all! I am an 11b currently finishing up a tour of duty in Afghanistan. Currenty with the Big Red One and enjoying the Army. Hoping to connect with fellow soldiers and warriors out there as my future goals entail the special operations community.

Marauder06-

I was hoping to join the Rangers. I once had an opportunity to do so and failed to grasp the reality of the choice I had made. After being with the "leg" infantry for a year now I realize I could have done much better for myself. I have a 93 ASVAB and 136 GT but I know it's not the test scores that really count, but I've got them high enough to do something in the special ops community.

Currently I am doing Military Athlete PT to boost my pt up. I've been seeing good results so far. I can measure that from how exhausted I am after each workout!

However even though I would love to wear the tan beret since I am already in, my PSG told me it probably won't happen for me to get a RASP contract. So I am starting to set my sights on SFAS and working my PT and knowledge into overdrive so I can be as prepared as possible. I've read a lot of boards on this site and was hoping one of those lofty few who have achieved what I have hoped to do could mentor me as I try to go through the process. I have the utmost respect for everything the Special Operations community does. I am very honored to be a part of this forum and be around some true warriors.

/Kagespartan

Marauder06-

I was hoping to join the Rangers.... I have the utmost respect for everything the Special Operations community does. I am very honored to be a part of this forum and be around some true warriors.

/Kagespartan

I worked with the Rangers extensively in Afghanistan. Not a better infantry unit out there.

Back