Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberoptiker

Unverified
I am an ABO certified optician. While I have never served in the military, I have an extensive background regarding military/tactical eyewear. I would like to offer my expertise as a resource for those seeking advice regarding tactical eyewear, both prescription and non. You can feel free to e-mail any eyewear-related questions directly to mark@heavyglare.com
Stay safe!

Thank you, and Merci! I've never been so welcomed into a forum before (okay, the guys at Saabnet are pretty cool, but that's because I drive one made by a fighter plane company, not GM). My purpose for being here is to help answer questions with regard to ballistic eyewear (or general eyewear issues), as I realize it's a subject that requires some specialized knowlege.
Cheers!:D

Welcome

You are more than welcome to join in our community for other reasons than ballistic eyewear. :D

Though now that you ask... I'm ready to throw my brand new progessive lens into the fire. I'm not liking getting used to the lens changing from side to side and top to bottom... :doh:

Or is it that I'm not willing to acknowledge I'm getting old. :eek:

LL

Welcome to Shadowspear !!!

Got eye-pro will travel with firearms. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back