GSX Ranger

car

Old NCO (Ret)
Rest In Peace
Last I heard - 15 Dec:

"I got all of my shots today... Yellow Fever, Typhoid Fever, HEP A, Flu, Anthrax, PPD and HIV draw.

Smallpox vaccine after Christmas Exodus.

I am 1SG over the "Warrior" company, and what a pain in the ass it is. Oh well. Nothing I can't handle...

Cheers!!!"

GSXRanger

Verified Alarmist
SOF Support
Hey Brothers... yeah, I am holed up in Warrior Training at Ft. Dix right now. Putting my 1SG duties to the test. I can't discuss dates, as you all know.. but I will be home for Christmas break soon. Op Tempo increases dramatically afterward though.

Thanks for thinking of me... long days, short nights, little sleep, and tons of headaches. But, I have some good joes with me.

Cheers!

Verified Military
Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm sure being 1st Sgt is as much fun as I imagine. :)

AssadUSMC

Ruining hajis' days
Verified Military
I just got back on Tues morning (Christmas Eve). It was VERY quiet over there. Other than up in Mosul, that is a changed place. Put it this way, the "boys" were having trouble finding hornets' nests to kick over...

Stay safe, GSXRanger.

GSXRanger

Verified Alarmist
SOF Support
I just got back on Tues morning (Christmas Eve). It was VERY quiet over there. Other than up in Mosul, that is a changed place. Put it this way, the "boys" were having trouble finding hornets' nests to kick over...

Stay safe, GSXRanger.

That's where I am headed... word on the street say so anyway... :confused:

AssadUSMC

Ruining hajis' days
Verified Military
I've heard the nests are getting smaller and therefore harder to find.

True - they're not as able to fill up the recruiting pool as easily when all the doors in are shut, the "true believers" have di-di-mau'ed, and the "boys" are knocking on all the right doors...