Not Work Safe Gut Busters, Knee Slappers, and Otherwise Tasteless Jokes

91c9611c15fe551c0653bfdcde779e12.jpg

Nice, except it was originally about SF, was written in the early 1960's, had Rolex watches and tiger striped fatigues.... something else the AF stole from the Army, like.... um, their entire branch.:hmm::wall::rolleyes:

Nice, except it was originally about SF, was written in the early 1960's, had Rolex watches and tiger striped fatigues.... something else the AF stole from the Army, like.... um, their entire branch.:hmm::wall::rolleyes:

You could almost hear the white out brush... :rolleyes:

I'm a sucker for tradition.

to hate or not to hate that is the question.... whether tis nobler in the mind to not antagonize wife of sasquatch, or to have my fun now and pay dearly at a later time.

Hell, sasquatch is helping me out... I'll reserve my hate for another.
If it makes you feel any better I am kinda doing my own punishment, red beans and rice for the long shift tomorrow.:dead:

If it makes you feel any better I am kinda doing my own punishment, red beans and rice for the long shift tomorrow.:dead:

You are feeding the largish one red beans and rice? :-o:-o:-o There is a fine line betwixt brave and stupid, and you crossed way over the line from brave with that choice... are you letting him drink Miller with it, and eat blue cheese and broccoli?:dead::dead::dead:

You are feeding the largish one red beans and rice? :-o:-o:-o There is a fine line betwixt brave and stupid, and you crossed way over the line from brave with that choice... are you letting him drink Miller with it, and eat blue cheese and broccoli?:dead::dead::dead:
Don't forget steak with asparagus the next day too.:hmm: