Hallo zusammen

Rostfleck

Unverified
hello shadowspear community,

i am new to this community and would like to introduce myself.

i am a first lieutenant of the swiss army, working as the 2nd in command in a mountain infantry company. i have been in the swiss army for 10 years now. apart from that function i work for SWISSINT command, training officers of many nations for peace support, peace enforcement, recon missions within the UN, KFOR/EU led missions and as an instructor for high altitude mountain combat.

please excuse my poor english, i hope it won't offend any of you fellow soldiers.

greeting from snowy Switzerland

Rostfleck

Welcome

I truly enjoyed the time I spent in your country, and wish I'd spent more there.

La Place de la Concorde Suisse by John McPhee - fascinating book. Got it from the library and I need to get a copy to pass onto other folks. Your military model/society is fascinating and well worth emulating. Have you read the book? And what is your opinion if you have?

LL

Greetings!!! Don't worry about broken English, some of us are from the Southern part of the United States. Southern English is a challenging dialect compared to the rest of the world. You'll be okay.

Back