Hamas Leader Killed in Dubai

HTML:
 This led to a series of presidential decisions—most famously order number 12,333, signed by Ronald Reagan in 1981—which barred assassinations.

The real force of such orders was to squelch rogue plots hatched in the lower levels of the security services; procedures still exist for the president, in consultation with congressional leaders, to authorise the killing of a perceived adversary.

So the US can still carry it out, so long as they have a cup of tea and a chat first. Way to go! :)

Im starting to think Dubai doth protest too much. They could really turn this to their advantage and a big money maker geared toward the adventure traveler. You know advertise their tourist industry.."Come vacation in Dubai..enjoy paradise and role play in pulling off a clandestine hit on a terrorist". Sort of like dinner theater..only better.

Come to beautil Dubai for a killer stopover.

OMFG QC you posted the same thing I did! Get out of my head! No really or Ill send your DNA to the Dubai police department!;):p

Note the awesomeness of my spelling... it knows no bounds, usually after a bottle or red. The Maccabi Games can now have hit squads from several countries.

The decision to kill Yamamoto apparently went all the way up the chain and included a consultation with various religious leaders about the morality of the act...But all of this was window dressing, cover-your-ass for history, take the moral high ground for posterity...because I can't imagine anybody in the chain up to and including FDR being able to contain their enthusiasm for more than a few seconds. Roosevelt probably said "ice that motherfucker...now where's that martini?"

Back