Hamas Leader Killed in Dubai

Suspicious package at Israeli embassy Dublin

Suspicious package at Dublin Israeli embassy
Friday, 26 February 2010 13:04
The Israeli Embassy in Dublin has been sealed-off following the discovery of a suspicious package.

An Explosive Ordnance Disposal team is at the embassy.

Gardaí were notified at 11.45am this morning.

There have been no evacuations, but Pembroke Road is closed between the junctions of Raglan Rd, Merrion Rd and Northumberland Rd.

Motorists can only turn left from Raglan Rd onto Pembroke Rd.

The number 18 Dublin Bus service has been diverted.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0226/israelembassy.html

Thank God the Harvard Law faculty is not running the GWOT.

Yeah fuck him.

The article was slanted to be liberal IMO.

Japan’s Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto in the second world war, which was quite a cold-blooded business

A cold blooded business? Shooting down a plane? Fuck me dead I'm horrified! :rolleyes:

Assassination should be used more IMO, I need a job.

A targeted assassination of a confirmed terrorist with zero collateral damage... yeah would have been much better to hit him with a Hellfire on a crowded street in Lebanon or Gaza with a hundred other people standing around. At least then it wouldn't have been "assassination" :rolleyes:

My hat's off to whoever did the Dubai hit. Well done.

A targeted assassination of a confirmed terrorist with zero collateral damage... yeah would have been much better to hit him with a Hellfire on a crowded street in Lebanon or Gaza with a hundred other people standing around. At least then it wouldn't have been "assassination" :rolleyes:

My hat's off to whoever did the Dubai hit. Well done.

Agreed mate..... ah Sir. lol

I'll never get the namby-pamby, touchy-feely, unicorns and butterflies intent of some people. A guy with a gun shooting at me is fair game, but the mastermind behind sending the guy with the gun is not? Our enemies if given the opportunity would not attempt to kill our leadership?

There's a time and place for the moral high road, but this isn't it.

Yeah fuck him.

The article was slanted to be liberal IMO.

A cold blooded business? Shooting down a plane? Fuck me dead I'm horrified! :rolleyes:

Assassination should be used more IMO, I need a job.

The interesting thing about that one was he was done in by the Japs. They radioed his position in clear and he was in a transport plane, their version of a DC3. His own side did him in.. but I digress from the debate, hijack over..

well if it had they been Aussie, British or Irish the job would never had got done
they would have been at the pub

With apologies to Ren and Stimpy and the fine people at Blammo.....

Who travels the world,
kills boys and kills girls,
and even your neighbors dog?

Stops a jihad,
and suicide bombs?
Mossad, Mossad, Mossad.

Mossad! Mossad!
They're trained and lethal and Jews.
Mossad! Mossad!
They might even come for you.

Everyone wants Mossad.
You're gonna want Mossad.....

Suspicious package at Israeli embassy Dublin

Suspicious package at Dublin Israeli embassy
Friday, 26 February 2010 13:04
The Israeli Embassy in Dublin has been sealed-off following the discovery of a suspicious package.

An Explosive Ordnance Disposal team is at the embassy.

Gardaí were notified at 11.45am this morning.

There have been no evacuations, but Pembroke Road is closed between the junctions of Raglan Rd, Merrion Rd and Northumberland Rd.

Motorists can only turn left from Raglan Rd onto Pembroke Rd.

The number 18 Dublin Bus service has been diverted.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0226/israelembassy.html

The suspect package turned out to be a box of passports! }:-)}:-):p

More photos of the hit team have been released...

Attachments

• Ninjew.jpg
    Ninjew.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 8
  • super jew.jpg
    super jew.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Ninjew1.jpg
    Ninjew1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 6
  • hebrew_hammer_02.jpg
    hebrew_hammer_02.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 6
  • bear jew.jpg
    bear jew.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
Im starting to think Dubai doth protest too much. They could really turn this to their advantage and a big money maker geared toward the adventure traveler. You know advertise their tourist industry.."Come vacation in Dubai..enjoy paradise and role play in pulling off a clandestine hit on a terrorist". Sort of like dinner theater..only better.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587505,00.html

The interesting thing about that one was he was done in by the Japs. They radioed his position in clear and he was in a transport plane, their version of a DC3. His own side did him in.. but I digress from the debate, hijack over..

Really?

I always thought is was ULTRA that done him in. Live and Learn.

Cheers.

If I had the opportunity to sign up for a project like that, I'd do it in a minute. I imagine it would be much more satisfying than sitting around watching Predator feeds and watching people troop back from Burger King.

Plus, hanging out in Dubai? Score!

Back