Hamas Leader Killed in Dubai

Hard to figure that if was an elite hit team that there would be any loose ends at all. But then again, I'd imagine some teams are so good they deliberately leave false flags to point to more amateurish operators. *I know I sound slightly paranoid, but am I being paranoid enough?* At any rate this guy had so many different people with motives to off him, that I doubt anyone who wasn't in on it will ever really know. It makes for fun speculation, but at the end of the day I really don't care all that much who did it, however much I applaud the outcome.

I dont believe this group is American

Just their appearance, hair type, facial structure screams Sephardi Israelis.
At least for the ones not wearing hats.

this is what is wrong with the media is the try to get into shit they should stay out of , what these men did was a great service to the world and they are trying to be nosy and the ppl responsible didnt care if you saw who they where or they would have shot his ass from a distance.... and it wasnt isreal hahahahha..

their are more women doing this type of things than ppl even know lol .... woman know how to get the job done

dubai released the photographs of the "hit squad".

Definitely NOT Israelis... (end sarcasm)

idc what vegas says, im stubborn and im sticking with the Israeli side.

15551203.jpg

Alligator clips to the nuts? That is hot, I don't care who you are... I used to live next door to a dominatrix who got off with a stun gun (before there were tasers)...

Back