Haqqani Son Killed?

AWP

SOF Support
If true this is the best news all month.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/0...aqqani-founder/#ixzz251FoKebH?test=latestnews

Pakistani intelligence officials have confirmed that a U.S. drone strike near the Afghan border last week killed the son of the founder of the powerful Haqqani militant network.
The officials say Badruddin Haqqani was killed Aug. 24 in one of three strikes that hit militant hideouts in the Shawal Valley in Pakistan's North Waziristan tribal area. They did not specify which strike killed him, but said he was leaving the hideout when the missiles hit.

What I would REALLY like my paper to be titled is, "What Haqqani Network? The Untold Story of How The US Grew A Pair and Really, Really (Really This Time) Did Something Meaningful and Destroyed the Greatest Threat to American Lives and Afghan Security (Well, Other Than Pakistan's ISI) By Going Into Miram Shah and Totally, Completely, Ghengis-Khan-Style Destroying the HQN." Still waiting for the facts on the ground to develop to the point where I can write that.

What I would REALLY like my paper to be titled is, "What Haqqani Network? The Untold Story of How The US Grew A Pair and Really, Really (Really This Time) Did Something Meaningful and Destroyed the Greatest Threat to American Lives and Afghan Security (Well, Other Than Pakistan's ISI) By Going Into Miram Shah and Totally, Completely, Ghengis-Khan-Style Destroying the HQN." Still waiting for the facts on the ground to develop to the point where I can write that.

Just give someone you know at those GO levels to give me the word Mara. :D The guys and I are ready.

Just give someone you know at those GO levels to give me the word Mara. :D The guys and I are ready.

:) If only I had that kind of clout. But if I did, you would be the first person I asked them to call.

Besides, all the GOs I know (ok, "all" like two of them that I know) wouldn't need my prodding to get after the HQN

Back