Hate for ACU?

Put a chem light on your forehead and stalk the enemy it night, you'll know what we mean.

WTF does it blend to? Other ACU thats about it...

It's not terrible in desert but not as good as the cam it replaced and no-where near the USMC desert cam which is supurb IMO and thats it at it's best for fucks sake!

It's a general's wet dream to leave his legacy and he did, the biggest asshole to impliment a combat uniform for the US Army ever! Well done sir you shit bag!

When the Military developed multicam at the same time and then adopted ACU? I would charge that idiot and strip his pension for that. :2c:

:mad:

Oh really, how does the multicam feel comfort wise compared to the ACU? Just asking because a good buddy of mine in the NG said the ACU's are way more comfortable than the BDU's.

Who gives a fuck if its comfy???

If neon pink shirts were comfy would you mate wear them in combat?

Jesus :rolleyes:

Who gives a fuck if its comfy???

If neon pink shirts were comfy would you mate wear them in combat?

Jesus :rolleyes:

Yeah he might, really he fucking dresses like he was color blind.

How old is your "good buddy"? How much experience does he have wearing either BDU's or ACU's? I'm sure your buddy has way more experience and knowledge than any one on here. :rolleyes:
No I was not saying at all that he is in any way more knowledgeable than anyone here in fact he is not,but that is what he said. I was just wondering and trying to keep the convo going.:)

My friend, being a soldier is VERY uncomfortable, it sucks!

But by accepting that job you know you will have to sacrifice comfort to do the job.

Do you think carrying your body weight in a pack is comfy or not sleeping or eating for days on end is comfy?

There is an old Army saying... "food is a privilege and sleep is a luxury!"

TRUST ME it's true!!!

No I was not saying at all that he is in any way more knowledgeable than anyone here in fact he is not,but that is what he said. I was just wondering and trying to keep the convo going.:)

If your trying to keep the conversation going, you might want to look at how you direct your statements. Starting something with "Oh really", comes off arrogant. Just trying to give you some advice. ;)

My friend, being a soldier is VERY uncomfortable, it sucks!

But by accepting that job you know you will have to sacrifice comfort to do the job.

Do you think carrying your body weight in a pack is comfy or not sleeping or eating for days on end is comfy?

There is an old Army saying... "food is a privilege and sleep is a luxury!"

TRUST ME it's true!!!
Lol, I can understand that I just want to know all I can about this is all.

If your trying to keep the conversation going, you might want to look at how you direct your statements. Starting something with "Oh really", comes off arrogant. Just trying to give you some advice. ;)

I really did not mean it like that I meant it more in suprise, not arrogants. I hate those that are overly arrogant and strive to be a humble person when ever I can.

We have a billion ACU and multi cam threads, you might want to use the search feature and read up on it.

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

This are the offical PR pictures from here the damn things don't even blend in on these pictures.

Attachments

• ACU.jpg
    ACU.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 147
  • ACU 1.jpg
    ACU 1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 142
Back