Hello

I was a real punk, in the days of the Pistols, Ramones, X, Black Flag, Clash, Iggy and the Stooges...... As was said in the movie SLC Punk... "It's a lifestyle..." I still love the music, but I don't do the extracurriculars... Oh, and on the swim team, track team and made grades....

I hear ya, I only listen to real punk (pre-1985) stuff, mostly American hardcore. I'm not like these green-day fags nowadays, I've got my roots in OC beach punk and am always myself, don't try to impress people I don't even know and don't care what people think. By the way the only good Black Flag is the Pre-Rollins Black Flag, Nervous Breakdown(1978) and Jealus Again(1980). Some good bands are Teen Idles (Minor Disturbance), Gang Green (Boston not LA) Government Issue (Legless Bull), Stiff Little Fingers (Inflamable Material/N.Irish Punk) and the Angry Somoans (Steak knife).

Welcome to SS.....Never a fan of Punk but did enjoy the Butt Hole Surfers, not that they were punk really. I did enjoy Rollins though. Have fun and good job for getting into College so soon.

Back