Hello

Minor Threat

Unverified
Hello, I am MinorThreat, I'm 16 and currently enrolled in college and plan on getting my BA by the time I am 20 so I can accomplish my life long dream of becoming a US Army Officer 11A or maybe even a 18X/A someday.

Greetings....:)

It's pretty cool that you're already going through college. Keep your head on straight, and you'll do fine.

Oh, and I always thought that Minor Threat was a pretty kick-ass band... ;)

Greetings....:)

It's pretty cool that you're already going through college. Keep your head on straight, and you'll do fine.

Oh, and I always thought that Minor Threat was a pretty kick-ass band... ;)

Ya I always thought so, I'm a straight edger anyways so kinda have to give them their props lol.

Straight edge as in the the gang that does not smoke and drink? You from Philly or Boston?

F.M.

Kinda, those are FSU (F-ck Sh-t Up) straight edgers meaning if you do drugs or drink Ill stab you, Im a Posi punk straight edger meaning, I don't care what you do, I'm not gonna get stonned/drunk or smoke.
and no I'm from California.

Don't major in Fraternity like I did. Then you'll end up enlisting and actually haveing to work to earn your rank.

All BS aside - focus on the 25 m. targets. The Army will still be there. It's been here for 235 years, as of today.

Welcome aboard.

Don't major in Fraternity like I did. Then you'll end up enlisting and actually haveing to work to earn your rank.

All BS aside - focus on the 25 m. targets. The Army will still be there. It's been here for 235 years, as of today.

Welcome aboard.

Ya, I didn't know frats were majors lol naw I keep to myself and just get my work done, I'm not in school to make friends lol.

Kinda, those are FSU (F-ck Sh-t Up) straight edgers meaning if you do drugs or drink Ill stab you, Im a Posi punk straight edger meaning, I don't care what you do, I'm not gonna get stonned/drunk or smoke.
and no I'm from California.

I was a real punk, in the days of the Pistols, Ramones, X, Black Flag, Clash, Iggy and the Stooges...... As was said in the movie SLC Punk... "It's a lifestyle..." I still love the music, but I don't do the extracurriculars... Oh, and on the swim team, track team and made grades....

Back