Hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

cburn

Unverified
new here just took my asvab will be out for bootcamp in sept then off to SWCC anyone here in SWCC..?

Unsat intro. This is a site run by and for professionals, if you want to be taken seriously here I'd suggest you use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation and don't act like you're "texting" your buddies back on the block. "Generally correct" is good enough. This is not an attack on you, merely a helpful suggestion.

This intro would have been better:

Greetings everyone, I'm cburn and I'm new here. I just took my ASVAB; I will be out for bootcamp in September and then off to SWCC. Anyone here in SWCC,? I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask. Thanks, and I look forward to being a member of this site.

Thank you for your choice to serve our country, congratulations on your pending enlistment, and welcome to the site.

Yep, "off to SWCC" provided you make it through bootcamp first. Since it's only May I guess we can assume you are a poolee? BTW, you have "Navy" and "Navy Seamen" listed on your profile. Are you a "Navy Seaman?"

new here just took my asvab will be out for bootcamp in sept then off to SWCC anyone here in SWCC..?

For fuck's sake spell SEAMAN correctly. But graduate bootcamp first. In other words, don't call yourself anything besides Navy RECRUIT.

Good luck Btw. Now go change your info to properly reflect your position in the U.S. Armed Forces.

SexyBeast is correct. You're not in the Navy yet. You have no branch, MOS, or title. He, as a another member, was trying yo help you out. I, however, as a Moderator, am telling you that you have 24 hours to change your info if you want to stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back