Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpfast

Unverified
I am a purple soldier who has continued to work in support of the Defense and SOF mission and community since my retirement (for 20+ years of service) in 1984. I will continue to do so as long as I am able.

I am and have always been, as long as I can remember, an avid student of all things guns and ammo for the individual operator / soldier.

"The turtle maketh no progress until he sticketh out his neck" - unknown

Welcome

Purple? Wow. Where were you stationed that you needed purple camoflauge? Greenwich Village? :D

What units were you with?

LL

Uhmmm.....LL, Purple is the color of "Joint." (Some crazy thought about mixture of colors). There's actually a purple water fountain in the Pentagon.

Pay no attention to the librarian, Jumpfast. Check that, pay very close attention to her..........

Welocme aboard.

Uhmmm.....LL, Purple is the color of "Joint." (Some crazy thought about mixture of colors). There's actually a purple water fountain in the Pentagon.

Pay no attention to the librarian, Jumpfast. Check that, pay very close attention to her..........

Welocme aboard.

:doh: Jeese, peeps! There's a bit too much purple going on around here! Can't anyone take a joke? :rolleyes:

As I've also explained to 'Purple' - a semi-esteemed member of this board... Purple is the branch color for Civil Affairs - I've worn that color... ;) Hence - the Q about what unit?

What. Everybody thinks I'm a dumbass today? LMAO

LL - the one to watch. You never know if I'm dumb or stupid. :D

Hello and Welcome! :)

LL - thanks for asking the question, as a civvie I had no idea - cheers!

Hello and Welcome! :)

LL - thanks for asking the question, as a civvie I had no idea - cheers!

Go ahead, Elle! Egg her on! Waitaminute! Are those purple Easter eggs? OK, I know...........:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back