Hockey helmet wanted.

Calling all Canadians and some American hockey fans! :thumbsup: :-)

I am looking for an adult sized Cooper 'SK100' or 'SH100' hockey helmet to wear playing hurling. So, if I was wondering if any of ye here has an old one lying around spare and would like to earn a few bucks by selling it/them to me, as I smashed my own (luckyly not my own noggin/head), It would be very much appreciated. Only Junior Cooper helmets & other brands are are sold over here. Pref. black colour. But, I am not too fussy! Well maybe expect a pink one! He..hee! :sick: :D

I am also looking for a 'gold' coloured Cooper 'SK10' hockey helmet too. See photos of type of helmets that I am after. The Sk10 must be gold.

I pay via PayPal. You must be willing to ship to Ireland and I will cover shipping costs!

Thank you.

Calling all Canadians and some American hockey fans! :thumbsup: :-)

I am looking for an adult sized Cooper 'SK100' or 'SH100' hockey helmet to wear playing hurling. So, I was wondering if any of ye here has an old one lying around spare and would like to earn a few bucks by selling it/them to me, as I smashed my own (luckyly not my own noggin/head). It would be very much appreciated. Only Junior Cooper helmets & other brands are are sold over here. Pref. black colour. But, I am not too fussy as to what colour! Well maybe expect a pink one! He..hee! :sick: :D

I am also looking for a 'gold' coloured Cooper 'SK10' hockey helmet too. See photos of type of helmets that I am after. The Sk10 must be gold.

I will be attaching my hurling style faceguard to the helmet. So no faceguard is required.

I pay via PayPal. You must be willing to ship to Ireland and I will cover shipping costs!

Thank you.

old-vintage-cooper-sh100-sk100-hockey-hurling-helmet_120742641438.jpg

1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e26336b04af34b8e8512f086e3bb87e413cfaf.jpg

1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e263367748600b4f418064bbb510fd14164115.jpg

B32DC1F07B3011DDB020A64157E82934.jpg
C2E3F9707B3011DD9E8C6A2057E82934.jpg

Sorry, I don't think Cooper makes them any more; at least I can't find any. There are other manufacturers with a similar style. You're more likely to find what your looking for from Lacrosse equipment supplier.

Cooper got bought out by Bauer about 10 or 11 years ago. I've still got a pair of Cooper gloves, man they were good.

When Setanta O'hAilpin first came to Australia to play Aussie Rules he was half way through his first training session with Carlton and said something along the lines of, this is great, but when does the hitting start? Crazy Hurler.

Yes, then got taken over by Nike I think.

Thank you for the help! :thumbsup:

I want to try and avoid crazy prices on Ebay, if possible. That is why I am looking for an old one that somebody here might have laying around their house. The Cooper SK100 helmet is the most popular helmet here and is best suited to wear whilst playing hurling. There are other brands making similar helmets here now, but they are too heavy and have crap faceguards. We use a different style guard too. Plus, the older Cooper helmets made in Canada are lighter.

Setanta could not hack losing to Kilkenny in hurling! Ha..ha! :-" :D

He's certainly not an A grader, but it's starting to click for him after 80 games, but he's 6'6" and 220lb and kicks a couple of goals a game as a key forward. It's looking like the new expansion team might pick him up in the draft.

He did get picked up in yesterdays draft. he's got another 12 months at West Sydney to prove himself.

Heard that on the news today...hopefully he won't start kicking the shit out of his team mates this time.LOL

I think he'll play most games next year, it's an expansion team, so a lot of their kids that they have drafted won't be ready to play. He was also putting the pieces of the puzzle together late this year, showed a bit in the last half dozen games or so.

Jimmy Stynes died earlier this week, it's been massive news here and his battle with cancer has been well publicised as well. He's getting a state funeral, which doesn't happen for very many sportsmen.
There has been some media saying this has been big news in Ireland too, is that the case?

Jimmy Stynes died earlier this week, it's been massive news here and his battle with cancer has been well publicised as well. He's getting a state funeral, which doesn't happen for very many sportsmen.
There has been some media saying this has been big news in Ireland too, is that the case?

Yes it it.. Huge media attention here and I'd say the funeral will get even more.

Back