House of Cards - Season 4 - (possible spoilers within)

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Binge watched - just finished Season 4. Every year I swear off this show because I am cynical to enough to believe that many politicos in Washington see this show as more of a documentary and "how to", vs. good fiction. The ending sealed the deal for me...

Fucking sleazy politicians.

I realized that I was only one episode into season two last night.. well.. eight hours later I got a pretty good binge in.

My buddy was an extra in two episodes of season 4. Episodes 4 and 7. Without giving and details or spoilers, especially since I'm not caught up. There's a scene in a hospital hallway with a guy running in front of the gurney in a suit. That's him.

Great series and a great season. Last year was kind of flat but set the ground for this season. I really hope they wrap it up at the end of season 5 because they've built to an incredible finish...I just hope they don't mess it up and go for the money.

When both Underwoods looked at the camera? Yeah, it just got real. "We make the terror."

I didn't realize we were on episode 13 until it finished. This season definitely improved over last season and got continually better as the season went on.

Back