Jose Harris Poser

Can't fully remember... maybe yes, maybe no.... he's got so many 214's floating around that it's tough to tell what's real and what's not. Thus, the ambiguity of my previous statement... he is a verified POS... is there a tab for that? Then he gets at least 3 of them.

That's an issue in my eyes. If he passed the Q and was tabbed then later PNG'd, is significantly different to being an SF poser.
Based on your posts I'm assuming then that he attended the Q at least?

That's an issue in my eyes. If he passed the Q and was tabbed then later PNG'd, is significantly different to being an SF poser.
Based on your posts I'm assuming then that he attended the Q at least?

It is still unclear whether he actually graduated from the Q Course, he asked for his records to be sealed with the Dept of the Army.

Freefalling pretty much covered my response. I didn't know that was possible...

Same here. I thought there were some things that were always publicly releaseable via FOIA, whether I wanted them released or not.

Freefalling pretty much covered my response. I didn't know that was possible...

Rangers are not my lane guys, so pardon the intrusion, but it's my understanding that you cannot request your military records to be sealed because they already are, in effect, considered sealed under the Privacy Act. Your private information, SSN, medical records etc are not releasable to the public under the FOIA but certain information is in deleted form. Sealed however does not mean classified or inaccessible. A court order is needed for your medical information but I don't think it's necessary for certain law enforcement inquiries, especially pertaining to military criminal proceedings.

Rangers are not my lane guys, so pardon the intrusion, but it's my understanding that you cannot request your military records to be sealed because they already are, in effect, considered sealed under the Privacy Act. Your private information, SSN, medical records etc are not releasable to the public under the FOIA but certain information is in deleted form. Sealed however does not mean classified or inaccessible. A court order is needed for your medical information but I don't think it's necessary for certain law enforcement inquiries, especially pertaining to military criminal proceedings.

The whole thing is both disgusting and laughable, much like this POS is, to say the least. I have at least 4 different copies of Jose's 214's, each one of them different. He has a pattern of doctoring them or had them doctored up to adjust for the inaccuracies each time he's been called out and confronted, and subsequently, produced another.

He was verified to me, as a graduate of the Q, by an officer, who is now a SF Major in the reserves and currently, a SA with an FBI field office in Baltimore. I was able to make contact with him on AKO (Back when retired guys once had access)

He also produced a copy of his orders with Harris on them as well. Again, (And to reiterate) once he graduated, he was assigned to C 3/12, ODA 332 and to this day, not one member can verify him as ever serving there, ever seeing him or even knowing him. He has never been able to supply ONE SINGLE NAME of anyone he ever served with during that period of 1987- 1991. No one. Even the SGM, responsible for assignments and training at C 3/12, remembers seeing orders for him, but said he never remembers him in-processing or ever being assigned or knowing him. He stated clearly and unequivocally that if in fact, he had ever been assigned, he would have remembered him.

He was Green Card checked not once, but twice and was verified as NEVER ATTENDING the Ranger Course ever.

He used that fraudulent claim for an early (Accelerated) promotion to his Sergeant / E-5 pay grade back when DA gave additional promotion points to those with "Victor" identifiers back in the mid 80's, to both E-4's for promotion to E-5, and E-5's for promotion to E-6.

Back