how many jumps in the Q course?

In Italy for military Static Line Q: five jumps... 3 without weapons (we say "tourist jumps") 1 with rifle and 1 with squad weapon (mortar or machine gun)
The pic shows 2 Q... first one 3 jumps, second (with star) 5 jumps... civilian Q is pratically the first one

378.jpg

Depends on how long you are there. You will almost always jump in PLDC/BNCOC, SUT, and Robin Sage. And there are also admin jumps once a month or so while in language. I personally jumped 8 times in the course. When in reality I should have jumped alot more. But they get canceled pretty often, and they are hard to make up.

Depends on how long you are there. You will almost always jump in PLDC/BNCOC, SUT, and Robin Sage. And there are also admin jumps once a month or so while in language. I personally jumped 8 times in the course. When in reality I should have jumped alot more. But they get canceled pretty often, and they are hard to make up.
I'm sorry Cback... could you tell me what kind of jumps are? (if it's forbidden no probs) HAHO/HALO?

Static line, into the field it will be combat equipment(100 or so pound ruck) otherwise it will be hollywood.

Jesus Christ.. you guys take your jump status seriously.

In the 75th that once a month to retain jump pay garbage went right out the window. I would jump like 3 times for fixed wing, maybe twice a year. And one or two hollywood jumps in between to justify the jump pay. haha.

How often do you guys jump in Group when on a team?

Jesus Christ.. you guys take your jump status seriously.

In the 75th that once a month to retain jump pay garbage went right out the window. I would jump like 3 times for fixed wing, maybe twice a year. And one or two hollywood jumps in between to justify the jump pay. haha.

How often do you guys jump in Group when on a team?

That isn't typical lol. We usually jumped at least once a month.

Must be a wannabe in the above picture who sent it to his or her parents. Must also not be many jumpmasters here as no coment was made of main ripcord not in its proper place. Also not sure if equipment load is rigged properly either, atleast one adjustment strap not secured properly.

Oxygen mask also appears to be improperly sized and fitted.

Must be a wannabe in the above picture who sent it to his or her parents. Must also not be many jumpmasters here as no coment was made of main ripcord not in its proper place. Also not sure if equipment load is rigged properly either, atleast one adjustment strap not secured properly.

Oxygen mask also appears to be improperly sized and fitted.
Bwahahahaha.... you are right mate... you are right..:ROFLMAO:

Of course I could be wrong - I'm just looking at the reflection on the window -the Japanese National flag and their military flag are both visible.

Why do you say that? Because he's dark? RACISt!!!
Oh I kid...

But seriously.. he is japanese. Or a soldier of a South American nation training in Japan. But I doubt it.

Back