I will hope and persevere through what it will take to become a SEAL, or exhaust all avenues.

CDG:
Yeah, you think you are having a giggle? I did when I saw the folder when I first got to see it. I knew that very few people would believe me. That's why I would ask if there is another person you trust that can tell you whether or not that is true. My belief in why the training record (mind that this one for the base, a STRATCOM base for "emergencies") is the fact that STRATCOM is why that is even a thing and only holds weight for McConnell, not anywhere else. It was a head-scratcher too when I saw it. Now, the record that is on my DD-214 is obviously not classified. I went to AMC C2 School @ Scott, and STRATCOM C2 school @ Offut. I'm just waiting for the verification now.

Deathy McDeath:
I don't think I'm putting any compromising info. I mean, if you see something, can you PM me? I always run the "Is it sensitive?" test every time I type and talk.

Red Flag 1:
Well, the odds are against me. Nothing new. I just have to do what I must as soon as I can. I've got maybe a chance with a lawyer on my side to appeal to the board. I have heard that the NG may take me and I may go that route for a period so that I can serve again. If I simply give up, I deserve nothing.

You don't like my avatar? I just like it as a history guy who gets a kick out of SOF and the alternative to Zimbabwe. I mean, anyone got a better avatar in mind? And I'm not getting the deja vu comment?

My training record for certifying for the base as a CP controller is classified, and that means even I won't be able to look at it (if at all) without some work if it has not been destroyed but some of the controllers may back my story, but no guarantee there as well. I have not totally written my story, so, maybe in a day or two, I'll post more and not try to ramble.

Wait, you are still in uniform but your training records aren't accessible to you and may not even exist?

Yeah, you think you are having a giggle? I did when I saw the folder when I first got to see it. I knew that very few people would believe me. That's why I would ask if there is another person you trust that can tell you whether or not that is true. My belief in why the training record (mind that this one for the base, a STRATCOM base for "emergencies") is the fact that STRATCOM is why that is even a thing and only holds weight for McConnell, not anywhere else. It was a head-scratcher too when I saw it. Now, the record that is on my DD-214 is obviously not classified. I went to AMC C2 School @ Scott, and STRATCOM C2 school @ Offut. I'm just waiting for the verification now.
Bro, a lot of people on here do a lot of different things in the secret and TS realm. The thing about that stuff, is you're not even supposed to talk about how you, "can't talk about it." You just leave it alone, you don't hint, you don't tap dance.

No one here is impressed with your, "my job is so secret, it may not even exist," gig.

Read some threads elsewhere and get some forum atmospherics and SA.

Freefalling:
What I mean is that when I was not involved with part of day to day operations, I effectively don't even have access to due to my situation. And like I said, it's not something I won't talk about anymore.

Etype:
http://static.e-publishing.af.mil/production/1/af_a3_5/publication/cfetp1c3x1/cfetp1c3x1.pdf
That is a slice of my pencil pushing time in the AF. Whooo. I was a part of the TS world. I'm only acknowledging what the base puts on it's own website and in what is said over unsecured line that can be released. I know what I can say. I thank you for what you do. I only stick with what I know. I'm not here to impress you or anyone. The job is only "secret squirrel" at all because of what we do. That's all. If you want to make yourself a big guy, go ahead. I'm not going stop you.

DocIllinois:
People-watching and watching skilled artists are forms of entertainment that cost very little, and curious to see.

Etype:
If you want to make yourself a big guy, go ahead. I'm not going stop you.

This is so funny.
Especially because of how massive this man is. Now I've never met him in real life but, I don't think any of us could stop him. Even if we wanted to.

Freefalling:
What I mean is that when I was not involved with part of day to day operations, I effectively don't even have access to due to my situation. And like I said, it's not something I won't talk about anymore.

Etype:
http://static.e-publishing.af.mil/production/1/af_a3_5/publication/cfetp1c3x1/cfetp1c3x1.pdf
That is a slice of my pencil pushing time in the AF. Whooo. I was a part of the TS world. I'm only acknowledging what the base puts on it's own website and in what is said over unsecured line that can be released. I know what I can say. I thank you for what you do. I only stick with what I know. I'm not here to impress you or anyone. The job is only "secret squirrel" at all because of what we do. That's all. If you want to make yourself a big guy, go ahead. I'm not going stop you.

DocIllinois:
People-watching and watching skilled artists are forms of entertainment that cost very little, and curious to see.
You're right, I withdraw.

1. -- @overlordm2 are you in the Rhodesian Army or the USAF? Not trying to bust your balls but I think something else might be more appropriate. I actually have a close friend who served with the RLI and I came pretty close myself to taking the AEP flight to Salisbury in '76.

2. -- I appreciate your clarification of your OP and wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
Okay, I think we're done. I'm leaving this open for constructive posts. Let's not force a lock.

Back