Incel's are now terrorists

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
Damn brother, that's pretty wild. Looks like the RCMP is stepping all over it's dick again. I get how reprehensible the van attack was, but labeling that incel subculture as terrorists is pretty silly.

If I were a gambling man, I'd say this a political ploy to move heat away from the incompetent bureaucrats and officials that run the RCMP. Considering how public outrage is growing against liberal nanny state govt's and their peons, this looks like a ploy to try and scare people with the 'homegrown terrorism' shtick.

If I were a gambling man, I'd say this a political ploy to move heat away from the incompetent bureaucrats and officials that run the RCMP.

Pretty much my thoughts, just less succintly thought.

Labeling that subculture that imo also detracts both attention and resources from the actual problems, not a fan.

So instead of the actual terrorists the Mounties will be now watching every 20s something kid living in their momma's basement who spouts misogynist BS on the internet just because that's the only place chicks don't laugh him off the park as a weirdo and move on? SMH.

A waste of effort.
If the same concern went instead to strenghtening laws against domestic violence it would have more real life impact... included against the incels.

And preventing actual-terrorism acts they may be up to.

Vice did a cover on this subculture a while back. They have no training camps, no political/religious ideology, and no funding. These are basically nerds who don't leave the house and have zero social skills. It's pretty pathetic. Think cast off men of society.

This is what the life of an incel looks like

As for that subculture being terrorists that's a big leap. Cartels and gang violence have racked up bigger and bloodier body counts. This is purely political posturing by the RCMP.

AFAIK you're correct @R.Caerbannog...

With one big but.
Being that legit terrorists (looking at you, ISIS, multiple race supremacy groups and I don't mean just the neoNazis) and gangs recruit losers of that type just well.

As in radicals on their own, nah.
But other radicals' fertile ground, and a bad and easy match when it happens? I can picture.

Yeah, not seeing the politicalness of that violence either.

Might be legit if the motive for the attempted murders and murder respectively was more than misogyny, but think the prosecution might run into wee bit of a problem on that, given minors. Teens believing shit is hello, normal teen behavior.

And the citation of it being 'Incel, all caps' movement, is pure hogwash. It's a name of a subculture, but even by other subcultures living on a fringe of society treated as outsiders...

Organized something, as in actionable cells, central structure, with ways to pass data & orders covertly, and anything else the all caps should imply to the public, it really ain't.

@NovemberWhiskey Yeah, I think people are grasping at straws. Considering how easy character assassination is, lotta people are a tweet or a meme away from being incorrectly labeled as misogynist or some such thing. This just seems like a justification to put more people under surveillance.

It's all baby steps towards less freedom and tyranny.

Keep the world safe; legalize prostitution!
Pretty much... :ROFLMAO:.

Pretty much. Or lock people up on trumped charges for things like ranting about some woman, without meaning it. Just talk don't matter, it's the pattern that does.

And all with ya on that prostitution note, fellas. Or move to NZ. Kiwis did just that and it makes both the workers, and the clients, fairly happy. The state too. People respecting proper fucking taxes, instead of just fucking with them. :D

Yeah. It's shameful some politicians will pull what nonsense ideas they can come up with to have the spotlight on someone else for a minute, not their own mess...

Does not change honest servicemen and servicewomen nature, character, deeds done nor hearts.

Back