Individual Training Course - Weapons and Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravage

running up that hill
2vl8pcm.jpg
A Marine with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, patrols through a forest during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, N.C. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week.

35avk3q.jpg
A Marine with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, patrols through a forest during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week.

2cidzs9.jpg
Two Marines with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, put on camouflage paint and clean their weapons before conducting a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week.

246th15.jpg
Marines with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, put on camoflage paint, clean weapons and prepare their gear before conducting a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week.

2zsnolu.jpg
Two Marines with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, provide security during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week.

2nlefbq.jpg
A Marine with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, takes aim during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, N.C. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week.

dosbyb.jpg
A Marine with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, provides security during a fire and menuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, N.C. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week.

25krkh1.jpg
A Marine with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, takes aim during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week. (Official U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Thomas W. Provost/Released)

34fgys8.jpg
Marines with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, run toward their target during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week. (Official U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Thomas W. Provost/Released)

rayohs.jpg
Marines with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, looks through his sights while providing cover during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week. (Official U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Thomas W. Provost/Released)

2vtqo1u.jpg
Marines with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, provide cover during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week. (Official U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Thomas W. Provost/Released)

rvbz44.jpg
A Marine with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, crouches down behind a bush during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week. (Official U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Thomas W. Provost/Released)

zuoa3m.jpg
Marines with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, slowly work through tall grass during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week. (Official U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Thomas W. Provost/Released)

2rxb18o.jpg
Marines with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, slowly work through tall grass during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010, aboard Camp Lejeune, N.C. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week. (Official U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Thomas W. Provost/Released)

o923hw.jpg
Two Marines with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, low crawl through tall grass during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week. (Official U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Thomas W. Provost/Released)

2efuz9w.jpg
A Marine with Individual Training Course, Marine Special Operations School, Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command, patrols through a forest during a fire and maneuver exercise Sept. 24, 2010 aboard Camp Lejeune, NC. The exercise was the culminating event of a weapons and tactics package the course conducted that week. (Official U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Thomas W. Provost/Released)

Must be hard to fire and maneuver without a magazine inserted. Well I suppose you can maneuver all day long.

I bet its against some order or rule to have photographers runnin around during actual live fire :)

I bet its against some order or rule to have photographers runnin around during actual live fire :)

No, I've seen combat cameramen snapping pictures during firefights. Not what I would pull out when someone is shooting at me but hey good on 'em.

Like how the uniforms tend to blend in, too bad the Army and AF managers can't figure that one out.

Yes... Except the helmets, WTF is up with this culture of having non cammed helmets!? That is your highest point, often the first thing to come into view and you disregard effective cam on it? :uhh:

Got me fucked!

Yes... Except the helmets, WTF is up with this culture of having non cammed helmets!? That is your highest point, often the first thing to come into view and you disregard effective cam on it? :uhh:

Got me fucked!

That's why I painted mine... :D

That's why I painted mine... :D

Shape, Shine, Shadow, Silhouette, Spacing and Movement. Painting fixes shine only, shape and silhouette are still issues with this.

I know I bitch about this but this is shit drummed into basic recruits. It's become a pet peeve. :doh:

Well normally rolling around in a big loud noisy ass humvee tends to let the enemy know that we are there.lol But hey I get what you are saying.

Well normally rolling around in a big loud noisy ass humvee tends to let the enemy know that we are there.lol But hey I get what you are saying.

LOL, I just had a vision of a humvee with a tree sticking out of the top of the turret :D

Is it for just training or do guys wear the helmet, vests, and heavy gloves in a jungle environment?

Well they could have been moving to an urban hit, or you train how you fight and that is what you fight in these days. It could also just be to add to the suck factor.

Well they could have been moving to an urban hit, or you train how you fight and that is what you fight in these days. It could also just be to add to the suck factor.

Suck it would, big time. Guess I'm old school. That shit is too cumbersome in thick undergrowth. Wait-a-minute vines would be all over the helmet.

I wonder how many students at ITC are prior non-combat personnel ?

I wonder why it matters, I thought every Marine is a rifleman, and further thy is what an ITC course is for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back