Individual Training Course - Weapons and Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am , that why I was asking. It wasn't a egocentric derived question , I was just curious if anyone knew. Due to the very nature that I am attempting to join.

Uh, the MARSOC recruiter at Camp Pendleton that I spoke to said that they generally have more POGs get selected than grunts. I dunno why. Maybe I'll ask next time I see the Captain in a couple of weeks from now.

Interesting , I'm riveted to know why that is. Let me know if you find out.
Tango.

Uh, the MARSOC recruiter at Camp Pendleton that I spoke to said that they generally have more POGs get selected than grunts. I dunno why. Maybe I'll ask next time I see the Captain in a couple of weeks from now.

Prolly b/c grunts know "EVERYTHING" and need no selections or follow on training!

Or maybe it's b/c grunts have very hard thick heads and tend to do shit the way their last unit trained them too.... :doh:

I have never seen or heard of a recruiter lying or being wrong before.

Most of the MARSOC recruiters I have met have never actually served in an operational billet in MARSOC by the way.

The SGT I spoke to had, for what it's worth. Where are you meeting these recruiters? At the Pendleton/Lejeune office, or are you meeting the roadshow guys?

The SGT I spoke to had, for what it's worth. Where are you meeting these recruiters? At the Pendleton/Lejeune office, or are you meeting the roadshow guys?

How about you take your superior's implied advice there stud and back the fuck up? How about that? Humility is a great trait if you want to advance. :2c:

Just to back up the Teufel Hunde.....

is Friday and ISO......take it to PM. We don't want to listen to the two of you bitch at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back