Interest in SOST! Lot of questions!

I have a question, I am currently inbound college but am thinking about joining the Air Force to become a pararescuer. I was planning on finishing after basic and all that stuff. But, I was just wondering what is the best way to start out to try and be on one of these SOST. Should I just finish my bachelor than try to enlist. I am just stuck and honestly have no idea what to do and just want some options and help with my decision. Thanks.

I have a question, I am currently inbound college but am thinking about joining the Air Force to become a pararescuer. I was planning on finishing after basic and all that stuff. But, I was just wondering what is the best way to start out to try and be on one of these SOST. Should I just finish my bachelor than try to enlist. I am just stuck and honestly have no idea what to do and just want some options and help with my decision. Thanks.
Seems like you are asking different things. Are you interested in becoming a PJ or obtaining the education and training to qualify for one of the SOST positions? Those are two completely different things.
Read through the postings on Pararescuse and SOST and check out the Onesready podcast as there is lots of Special Tactics info and even a segment on SOST.

Back