International Students in US Ranger School or 'Q' Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote

Verified Military
Verified Military
I'd really be interested in going to Ranger School or doing the 'Q' course as a foreign student before I ever considered SOF selection. Was just wondering how hard is it to be accepted into these courses?

Candian_soldier_participating_in_a_forced_timed_march_at_the_US_SFQC.jpg

International military students train alongside U.S. Army Soldiers during the Special Forces Qualification Course taught by the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School at Fort Bragg, N.C.

I'm half biting my tongue here to keep from verbally bitch slapping you into the next decade.

You will not go to US Ranger School or the SFQC without being in a qualified SOF position in the CF, the Canadian Command will not choke up that kind of money (hundreds of thousands, or more) so you can take a slot away from a CSOR/Princess Pat's guy who will be in a Unit that really will benefit from his training.

You are a naive, selfish, and unrepentant fool. Go do pushups, and STFU for the next 3 weeks.

Did you even consider the stupidity of your post?

I would like a mod/admin to close this thread full of fail. Thank you.

Did you even consider the stupidity of your post?

Didn't think about it at the time, but now that you mention it you're right.
When I do go regular force I want to get into 3 PPCLI jump coy, then after a couple of years in that then I'd be wanting to take one of those courses. Sorry for the ignorance on my part, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back